Chapter 5 Getting to know Him

Y/N was still in Bendy's arms. He was still carrying her bridal style. Y/N's face starts to heat up. She was blushing! But why though? Was she in... love? No, it can't be! Couldn't it? Y/N didn't dare to say something or to move. She was scared by what the demon will do to her. Bendy was once a friendly cartoon demon, but now he was changed. Bendy carries Y/N to his... room? Wow, so he has also had his own bedroom. How strange, but was kinda cool. Bendy opened the door with his foot and sets Y/N on the couch. He then goes to the door and closes it. He even locked it! Y/N was gripping on the couch so tight because she was very scared. Then Bendy came to Y/N with a grin on his face. Y/N's face is getting a little redder. Bendy put his hands beside Y/N's head, trapping her. Bendy was still tall. His voice was even deeper and demonic!

"I thought that you were some worker from the studio. But apparently you are not."

Wow, his voice... It is so ho- Stop it Y/N! This isn't the best time now!

"Well? Are you going to answer something? Or are you just shy, toots?" Since when did Bendy become a flirt?! His face was even so close to her!

"I... I... um..."

"Great! Let's get to know each other! Ladies first~"

"M-My name is Y/N."

Bendy suddenly grabbed her hand and kisses it like a gentleman would do. "What a beautiful name, Y/N~"

Y/N was now blushing so hard that her whole face was red. Bendy was still held her hand.

"My name is Bendy. Bendy The Dancing Demon. Now that we know each other, why are you here?~"

"I-I'm here to c-cure your pain. I-I know your s-story and I w-want to help y-you." Will Bendy even believe her?

"Oh really? Well, good luck with that. It is not gonna be easy. Your friend is lucky to escape from me when she saw my shadow."

Y/N was very shocked when that Bendy knows about F/N. "H-How did you know her?!"

"I'm a demon, toots. When she got inside her house, I peeked from the window and saw you. And you are the first human that wants to cure my pain. Ever since I got betrayed I wanted revenge. So I start to trick the workers from the studio to come back by writing a letter to them with instead of my name in it I write Joey in it to trick them."

"How can I get out?"

"You are trapped here with me, toots. Since you are trapped here, I can show you your room."

"F-Fine."

"Great. Come on. Let's go."

Bendy let Y/N go and unlocked the door. Y/N follows him behind. Why wasn't the demon attacking her? That's new. Very new. And why did Bendy suddenly flirt with her? But Y/N wonders why she was blushing so hard in front of the demon. Has she felt for him? And has Bendy feelings for her? Because if Bendy attacked her then he wouldn't have feelings for her. But Bendy didn't attack her. So it meant something. Or was Bendy letting her live to see if she can cure his pain?