Chapter 13 Kidnapped

Y/N woke up the next morning to find Bendy not next to her. Yes, Bendy and Y/N decided to share a room since they were together. Boris and Alice shared a room too. Y/N gets out of the bed and left the room. She goes to the kitchen and there was Bendy. He was cooking. Y/N then sneaks up to him.

Then suddenly Bendy spun around and wraps his arms around Y/N. Making Y/N surprised.

"How did you know that I was sneaking behind you?!"

Bendy chuckles. "I'm a demon. Remember, toots?"

Y/N only nodded since she doesn't know what to say.

Bendy smiles lovely and kisses Y/N's cheek. Then he let go of her and continued to cook.

Y/N smiles and sits on a kitchen chair.

Then Boris and Alice entered the kitchen hand in hand.

"Morning, love birds," Y/N said with a teasing smile.

"Morning," Boris and Alice replied at the same time with a smile.

Then Bendy came and placed the plates. One in front of Y/N, one in front of Boris, one in front of Alice, and one in front of himself. He sits next to Y/N. When they were done eating, Bendy washed the plates while Boris and Alice were spending time together and Y/N spends in the music room. She was waiting for Bendy since he told her that he wanted to spend time with her.

But Y/N starts to have weird feelings. Like someone was watching her. Y/N became a little scared. But who was watching her? Y/N was now playing on the piano when suddenly she got knocked out.

"Got you now, Y/N," the figure said. But his voice was so familiar...

Later Y/N woke up, tied against a chair. Seriously? First, she was tied against a pole when Sammy knocked her out and then now someone knocked her out and then tied her against a chair. Y/N looks around and finds herself in an unfamiliar room.

Then suddenly the figure spoke. "You are finally awake, my little sheep."
Wait... that voice was familiar...

Y/N's eyes became wide open in shock. "Sammy?!"