Chapter 18 The Wedding

Finally, the day had come. The wedding. Bendy stands very nervous. Bendy stands nervous in front of the mirror. He had a suit on with a white bow tie around his neck. He looked very handsome. Bendy started to sweat.

Boris came next to Bendy and placed his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Relax, Bendy. Everything is gonna be fine. And who knows, maybe you and Y/N will start a family~" Boris teased him in the last part. He has also a black suit on with a white bow tie around his neck.

Bendy starts to blush in embarrassment. "B-Boris, behave. I-I'm not ready for t-that step/part yet."

Boris decided to tease him more. "Oh, if the kid is gonna be a boy, would you call him Boris.Jr?"

"B-Boris!"

With the girls~

Y/N was standing in front of the mirror. She had a beautiful wedding dress. She had light make-up on since she wasn't a big fan of make-up. Y/N even explained all to F/N why she's been gone for long. After F/N heard the news about the marriage, she/he felt very happy. Bendy let him/her come to the studio (he has his ways). Alice helped her tough. Y/N is also very nervous. Just like Bendy.

Alice came to Y/N and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Everything is gonna be ok, Y/N. Today is a big say for you and Bendy. And who knows you are gonna start a family with your husband~" And now Alice is teasing just like Boris. Alice wore a beautiful black dress with a box tie around her waist.

Y/N started to blush in embarrassment. "A-Alice, I'm not ready y-yet."

"Call her Alice when it is a baby girl~"

"A-Alice!"

Later~

And now finally the time had come. Bendy was already standing in the front. He was nervous and sweating as heck! Just then, the door opened. Y/N came with her arm around Boris' arm. He was leading her to the front. Alice was standing on the side.

Bendy started to blush hard when he saw Y/N. She's so beautiful... He thought.

When Y/N was at the front, she turned towards Bendy. Boris walked and stands next to Alice, who gave him a kiss on the cheek. Boris blushed a little but smiles. F/N stands next to Alice, feeling very happy that she/he has tears in her/his eyes of happiness.

Then suddenly, a Searcher came. Looks like he's the pastor. Wow. Then he begins to speak.

"Today, we are here because it is a very special day for Bendy The Dancing Demon and Y/N L/N. So let's start." He turns to Bendy. "Bendy, do you take Y/N as your wife?"

"I do." Bendy smiles the whole time.

Then the pastor Searcher turns to Y/N. "And Y/N, do you take Bendy as your husband."

"I do." Y/N smiles.

"I declare you husband and wife. You may kiss."

Bendy suddenly dips Y/N, taking her by surprise, and kissed her.

The Searchers that were sitting gave the cheers.

Boris, Alice, and F/N were clapping. They were so happy for them.

Hello, everyone. I wanted to tell you all that when this book is completed, I am going to write more X reader books. I have already two ideas. I am going to give you hints about two characters. Here are some hints:
The first character:
- He is a PlayStation hero.
- His parents were killed when HE was a baby.
- Loves to go adventuring.
- He has a best friend that is a little robot.

The second character:
- He is 18 years old.
- Loves to flirt with the ladies.
- He is a cartoon
- Has a little brother that is 12 years old.
- Has a deadly illness.
- He comes from a comic on the internet.

I wonder who knows these characters😉 I'm going to start writing the second character first when True Love Tails x reader and TWDG x reader (Season 1) are done. O, yeah and the first chapter of TWDG is half done.