Chapter 7 Search for Alice

Since Y/N found Boris, she was happy. Now she needed to find Alice Angel. If she can find her, then Y/N can make a surprise for Bendy. Y/N must hide Boris all the time when Bendy was near.

Sometimes Bendy talked to Y/N. But small talks and Bendy goes away. Especially at night for his hunt to look for prey.

Y/N was now waiting in her room. She was waiting to hear the door sound of the studio. When she heard it, then it meant that Bendy was out.

Boris was waiting at the elevator. Y/N was sitting on her bed looking at the Bendy-clock that was moving. It's a fun clock. Then suddenly she heard the door closed. Bendy was out. Finally. Bendy goes all the time out at 8 p.m. and was away for 6 hours. So Y/N needed to find Alice as soon as possible before Bendy comes back.

Y/N goes out of her room and goes to the elevator fast. Boris was already in the elevator. Y/N went in.

"Ready to look for Alice?"

Boris nodded with a smile.

Y/N and Boris can go to different levels. They can go to Level 9, Level 14, Level K, Level P, and Level 11. So they can choose. They decided to go to Level 11. Y/N pushed the button at 11 which the doors of the elevator closed and starts to move. To level 11.

When they were there, the doors of the elevator opened and Y/N and Boris went out.

They walked next to each other. Boris was quite scared. The studio was once a happy place but that wasn't anymore. It's ruined.

Y/N was quite scared too. She remembered the fight between her and the Searchers. They followed the hallway until the end. When they looked through the glass they stopped. They saw a Projectionist. The Projectionist was walking and didn't notice Boris and Y/N.

Boris was hugging Y/N scared. Y/N was scared too. Just like Boris. She was standing still and was quiet. She doesn't want to catch Projectionist's attention.

Luckily, the Projectionist walked past until Y/N and Boris couldn't see him anymore. He's gone. Good. Boris and Y/N sighed in relief. They looked at each other.

"Alice is not here. Let's continue to look." Y/N said.

Boris nodded and let go of Y/N. Together they walked back to the elevator and they went to the next level.

Y/N and Boris were running back to the elevator. They were in Level 14. Which means there were running from the Projectionist that was chasing after them. They didn't know that he was there.

Once they were inside Y/N pushed the button on Level 9 and the doors of the elevator closed and went up. Boris had inky tears in his eyes. He was sobbing, shaking, and has his hands over his eyes. Y/N hugged Boris tight to comfort him. Boris hugged her back tight. Y/N continue's to hug Boris until the elevator reached Level 9. The last chance to look for Alice.

Y/N and Boris slowly let go of each other. Y/N looked at Boris with a soft, comforted and warm smile.

"I'm here, Boris. Everything is gonna be ok. I believe that we finally found Alice."

Boris smiled a little. Together they went down until they were standing in front of metal doors. Suddenly a female voice speaks from the speakers.

"Who's there? If you're one of that monsters I'm not letting you in."

Y/N and Boris looked at each other confused. One of the monsters? Why? Did they do something to her?

Y/N clears her throat. "No, we are not one of that monsters. We promise that we are not here to hurt you. You can trust us."

There was silence for 3 seconds. "Fine."

The metal doors went open and Y/N and Boris went inside. When they were in a sort of a 'room' they were shocked. They were clones of Boris and Piper (Charley) from The Butcher Gang everywhere. The clones were dead. Boris is right. They were clones.

They carefully stepped on the planks to the metal doors again. Y/N guesses that the female person wants to make her territory safe from the monsters. When they were in front of the metal doors the doors opened. Y/N and Boris followed the hallway. Once they were in a sort of a 'room' the metal doors closed behind them.

Y/N and Boris were startled a bit. In front of them was female cartoon. Her back was facing Y/N and Boris. But she is very familiar. Her hair is black, had a black dress, had a white angel ring on her head, and has horns. It was from Alice Angel! But why wasn't she facing them? Suddenly she started to speak.

"Now look who we have here. Two persons in my lair. Do I need to kill you for my heart still light? The beautiful choices are unbearable. How's girl to choose?" She let out a giggle, but suddenly... "We were betrayed! By the creators! Joey Drew, that insane creator, fired everyone, went insane, he experimented on Boris and killed him! He hurt me so bad that I look different! And Bendy... he disappeared somewhere!"

Y/N and Boris were now very scared. Her voice became demonic. Just like Bendy's.

Alice let out a little evil laugh. "Do you know who I am?!" She finally turned. Facing Y/N and Boris. Her face is half-ruined. Poor her. So that's why she was angry.

"I'm Alice Angel!"

Y/N and Boris looked so terrified that they hugged each other tightly. Y/N hugs Boris protectively. Who knows what she is going do to.

"Alice, we promise that we are here to help you. I'm here to cure Bendy's pain. I want to surprise him by bringing his family back," Y/N explained seriously.

Alice's face went soft. "W-What?"

"Please, believe me, Alice. I'm really here to help. I know your guys past and I want to cure Bendy's pain. By bringing you guys back. I want to make you all happy. I can help to fix your face, Alice. Please believe me."

Alice had inky tears in her eyes. She then suddenly ran to Y/N and hugged her. Boris let go of Y/N immediately when Alice hugged Y/N.

Y/N was startled but hugged Alice back. Boris watched happy. Alice let go of Y/N and smiles at her with a thankful smile.

"Thank you so much."

Y/N only nodded with a smile.

Then Alice hugged Boris. Boris suddenly blushed. Alice has her face in his furry chest. She secretly blushed too. Aaawww, how cute. They are in love. But do they know it?

Boris hugged Alice back.

"I missed you," Alice said looking into Boris' eyes with a smile.
Boris smiled back. "I missed you too."

Y/N smiles at them. She decided to tease them. "Ok, love birds. Now I need to fix Alice's face and we can make a surprise for Bendy."

Boris and Alice both blushed hard that they let go of each other.