Chapter 15 Jealousy

It's been 3 days since the kidnapping. Boris and Alice were glad that Y/N was ok. Bendy became very overprotective. He would always come to check on Y/N when she was alone. Bendy wanted to protect his lover from any danger. Not only his lover but also his friends from any danger. He doesn't want to feel the pain again. Joey betrayed Bendy and his friends. Everyone started to leave the studio. Bendy was so alone that his mind went insane. When Joey came back one day, Bendy immediately killed him. He felt free. But he started to trick everyone to come to the studio.

Right now Bendy was with Y/N. He was also in his little devil darling form. The couple was now cuddling with each other. Bendy felt happy when Y/N was in his arms. Y/N rubs Bendy's horns and Bendy started to purr like a cat. He nuzzled Y/N's neck and she started to giggle.

Then Bendy remembers something. "Hey, toots?"

"Yeah?"

"I forgot to tell you something. We are going to have visitors."

This took Y/N by surprise. "Really? Who?"

"You'll see. They should be here in an hour."

"Alright."

Bendy and Y/N continued to nuzzle each other. Enjoying the moment with each other.

Hour later~

Right now Boris, Alice, and Y/N were in the living room while Bendy went to the door. He then comes back 5 minutes later with two cartoons. They have cup heads. One is red and the other is blue.

"Y/N, this is Cuphead and his younger brother, Mugman."

"H-Hi," Mugman said shy.

Then suddenly Cuphead smirked. "Well, hello there, doll. My name is Cuphead~"

Y/N stares at him uncomfortably.

Bendy noticed it and gets angry a little. "Back off, Cuphead. She's taken."

"Sorry, couldn't help it. She's hot~"

Bendy growled.

Cuphead continued to flirt with Y/N while Bendy growled. When Cuphead tried to touch you or when he was moving closer to you, then you go to Bendy. Bendy would set you on his lap and hold you close and giving a glare to Cuphead.

Almost an hour went by and Cuphead and Mugman went to go home. You were happy that Cuphead was gone now. You liked Mugman since he's nice and friendly. You see Mugman as a good friend.

When the cup brothers were away, Bendy holds you close to him and saying: 'Mine.'

Boris and Alice would laugh a little and you blushing. Looks like that your demon was very jealous~