Chapter 20 Expecting Twins?!

Hello, everyone. I just want to tell you that when this book is completed I will continue to work on True Love Tails x reader and on TWDG x reader (Season 1). When they are done I will write a new x reader book.
By the way, have you all seen a brand new Bendy game trailer?! I'm super happy and excited! The game is called Bendy and the Dark Revival!

A month passed by and Y/N was one month pregnant. But Y/N was not the only one expecting a child. Alice came one day to Y/N and told her that she was pregnant and of course Boris was the father. When Bendy heard the news, he was very happy to be an uncle. Boris was also very happy to be a father soon. Just like Bendy. Bendy and Boris became very protective. They would always check on their wives to see if they were ok. They don't want to lose their kids and wives. However, Y/N's stomach was a tiny bit bigger. Same to Alice. It was very strange because when a woman was one month pregnant then her stomach was not very big. Wait... are they expecting twins? They had to find out.

Right now the expecting mothers were in a room, talking. Bendy and Boris were spending time together in the music room as brothers. Good that they were not coming in to check right now.

"We need to find out if we are expecting twins or not. Our stomachs are tiny bigger. Good that we have a doctor Searcher here," Alice explained.

"Wait, there is a doctor Searcher? How can he know if we are expecting twins?" Y/N asked with a confused look.

"The doctor will lubricate a special product on our stomachs to see if we are expecting the twins or not. We have to go now and fast before our husbands notice that we are gone."

Y/N nodded and together they came out of the room. Alice knew the way to Y/N followed. The studio is kinda big. Y/N continue's to follow Alice. The angel then knocked on the door. Then a... groan responded? Oh yeah, the Searchers can't talk so they only groan.

Alice then opened the door and the girls went in. Alice closed the door. The doctor Searcher groans like asking: 'Hello, girls. How can I help you?'

"We noticed that our stomachs are a tiny bit bigger. We think that we are expecting twins. Can you help us to check?" Alice said.

Wow, how can she understand the Searcher language?

Dochter Searcher groans again.

Alice then looks at Y/N. "The doctor asked who wants to go first."

"I'll go," Y/N responded.

Dochter Searcher groans while pointing at a mattress bed. Y/N nodded and understood what the doctor meant. She laid down while the doctor grabbed something and came back with a product.

The doctor groans.

"The doctor said to calm. He will just put a product on your stomach to see if you are expecting twins or not." Alice said, translating the Searcher language.

Y/N nodded and continued to lay down. The doctor began his job.

Some minutes later~

Some minutes passed and the doctor was done. He also cleaned the girl's stomach with a clean towel. Alice and Y/N were sitting on the chairs, waiting for the results. Finally, the doctor came.

"So, what are the results?" Alice asked.

The doctor groans.

Alice's eyes are wide open. "T-Thank you for the help, doc."

The doctor responded and Alice took Y/N's hand, dragging her gently out of the room while the doctor closed the door.

"W-What is it?" Y/N asked, getting nervous.

"We are expecting... twins."

Y/N's eyes widen.

When the girls came back they saw their husbands running in a panic, looking for their wives. They were relieved when they saw them ok. But when the girls told their husbands that they were expecting twins, they gave only one response: They fainted.