Chapter 12 The Couples Have Fun

Y/N woke up from her sleep. She felt like she's laying on top of someone. Then she suddenly saw Bendy underneath her. She blushed hard. She tried to escape from Bendy's grip, but he doesn't let that happen. He pulled her closer. She sights and places her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She almost fell asleep when Bendy woke up. He gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning, sleeping beauty. Had a good rest?" Bendy asked with a lovely smile.

Y/N nodded with a smile.

"That's good." Bendy gets Y/N off of him gently and stands up. He then picks Y/N bridal style, causing her to squeak in surprise. Bendy finds it so cute that he kisses on Y/N's cheek and carries her to the living room. The studio is very big so the studio has almost anything. Bendy placed Y/N gently on the couch and goes to the kitchen. He then comes back a little later with F/B/M (favorite breakfast meal). He sits next to Y/N and placed the plate on her lap. Y/N started to eat.

Then Boris and Alice entered the living room. Boris has his arm wrapped around Alice's waist. Bendy and Y/N were looking at them. Then they realized something.

"Wait... are you two together?" Y/N asked with a hoping smile.

Boris nodded with a smile while Alice said "Yes." Also with a smile.

Bendy smiles proudly at Boris. "Congratulations, bro."

"Thanks."

"Good job, Alice," Y/N said with a smile.

"Thanks," Alice replied with a smile.

Then Alice got an idea. "I have a plan! We should spend time together today."

Bendy nods. "Good idea, Alice. I mean we have lovers so why not spending time together?"

Boris and Y/N agreed to do it.

And so the couples spent some time together. Talking, smiling, laughing, singing, dancing, and watching cartoons together.