Chapter 9 Spending Time With Bendy

The next day, Y/N woke up in her bed. She sits up. She yawned and stretched. She then heard a knock on her door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Bendy appeared. Why was he here? Bendy looked a little nervous about something. He even blushed a little. "H-Hi, Y/N. I just want to spend some time with you. We can even get to know each other better. If t-that's ok with y-you."

Y/N smiles. "Sure, l-let me get d-dressed first." Damn... now she was nervous too.

"That's g-great! I'll be in t-the music room."

Then Bendy left the room and closed the door. Y/N gets off of her bed and gets dressed. When she was ready, she opened the door and left her room.

She walked into the music room. There was Bendy. He was just sitting on the stage. He had a smile on his face. He was still tall, his tail was long and ink covers his eyes. But Y/N wondered if he's ever gonna show his eyes. Not only his eyes but also his true form. The little devil darling. His voice was still demonic, but not much scary anymore. Bendy was becoming soft around Boris, Alice, and Y/N.

Bendy looks to Y/N with a gentle smile. "Hey, toots. Ready to do some fun things?"

Y/N only nodded. Bendy patted next to him. Y/N sits down next to him. They looked at each other in silence and with a smile. They stared at each other eyes. They felt awkward before Bendy broke the silence.

"So, how about we get to know each other better. Let's ask questions. Ladies first~"

Y/N blushed more when Bendy suddenly flirted with her. She nodded and thinks before she asks a question.

"Who do you hate most of the workers that worked here?"

"Joey. Ok, now my turn. Are you single?"

Y/N got very surprised by that question. "Yes, can I see... your true form? You know... the little devil darling?"

Bendy was shocked by that question. But he decided to show it to her. "Fine, give me a few seconds."

Y/N nodded and gave him time. Bendy started to change back. To his short form and his eyes are seen. His tail was still long. Probably because he was a demon. Bendy then stoped. He looked at Y/N with a nervous smile.

"T-This is the real m-me."

Y/N nodded with a smile on her face. She was glad that Bendy showed her. She was even also glad that Bendy trusted her.

"L-Let's do something together," Bendy said.

"Ok."

And they spend time together. Like playing on the instruments, watching cartoons, and drawing. Boris and Alice even saw the whole thing and they are very proud and happy.