Ring (part 2)

^^what Jensen wearing on the date^^

You and Jensen just took a lazy day today. You both took turns picking out the movies while bundled up on the couch.

It was around 5ish when Jensen told you to get ready. You went to your room, but hurried and asked, "Jen what should I wear?"

"You look good in everything, love, but nothing formal." He replies back.

As I went through the clothes I choose my dark blue jeans, a light colored yellow blouse that is hanging on the shoulders, my leather jacket I got as a gift from Jen and my yellow Vans.

As I walked down it was already 7 because I had to shower and put on makeup. No I don't cake my face to look like a painted whore but just enough in my taste. "Okay you ready, babe?" I asked.

Jensen looked nervous, pale with sweat coming down his forehead, " Yeah let's go!" He smiled gazing at my e/c eyes before grabbing my hand leading me to the door.

**at the diner**

"Jen this is so sweet." You gusted looking around at the old fashion diner he brought you to.

"I know you don't like anything flashy and over the top," he spoke, but in a good way!" He hurried out.

"I know what you mean, I rather in from your heart the from some bank account. I love you Jen not because of your fam and fortune, but because of your heart because when you saw me crying at the con you gave me a hug and helped stop crying, you stayed till I was better AND brought me to your room. It's how you love what you do and interact with your fans, family and haters. I love you for all that."

"Damn well this makes it better soo umm-" he looked so nervous. Getting on one knee he spoke, "You just told me how muck you love me and why, not because of my statists and money but because of me. And that's why I love YOU. You have your own view on the world. You know where to compromise but where you can't you don't..." He continues a bit longer to sum up how much and why he loves you, "so listen here, will you do me the major honor and make me the happiest man ever and become an Ackles?"

You nod your head with tears flowing down as Jensen gets up and put the beautiful ring around your finger. Then out of no where you see your family, his and a few friends.

"You set this all up? Who helped?" You laughed, still hugging him.

"Why would I need help?" He played off being offend, but just gave him and unimpressed look, "And that is why I love you even more because you see through my bullshït," he laughed. "I called a few and Jared called a few, Gen helped me pick out the ring and the lil buds, Tom and Shep picked the diner." He ended with you cooing at him even more than before.

"Now let's go talk to everybody, I get to show you off to everybody because I got you locked down now." Walking off smiling doing a little happy dance waking to y'all parents.

Y'all both spoke at the same time...

"I love you"