(Jensen Ackles)

"Good morning, beautiful." Jensen whispered in your ear, pressing a kiss on your temple.

He was always an early riser due to his hectic filming schedule. You, on the other hand, loved to sleep in, but you only had him for a limited amount of time so you forced yourself to open your eyes.

He smiled down at you, holding out a mug filled with coffee. "You know what today is?"

"What?" You asked, taking the cup from his hands, after rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"December first." He said, holding his other hand out with a small white gift bag. "First day of your birthday month."

You laughed sweetly while you stretched, taking the tissue paper out of the bag to pull out a small box. It was a tradition we started as a joke when we first started dating 7 years ago and never stopped. Every year on the month of our birthdays, we'd get each other one small gift for every day of that month. Even if he was away for filming, there would be something in the mailbox every day.

He sat beside you on the bed, placing one hand on your thigh, his calloused thumb brushing against the softness of your bare skin. You opened the box to find a small silver bracelet with three different colored diamonds on it. He smiled, the sides of his eyes crinkling.

"It's our birthstones. Yours, mine, and JJ's."

"You're the greatest husband in the world, have I ever told you that?" You smiled up at him pressing a kiss on his lips. "It's beautiful."

He lowered his head in a chuckle, hiding get the proud blush from his cheeks before licking his lips and returning his eyes to yours.

"So you like it, babe?"

"Love it." You nodded, carefully pulling it out of the box and handing it to him so he could help you out it on.

"Good. I'm going to go wake up the princess. Jared and the clan are coming over. We're taking the kids to pick out a tree."

"One tree? Don't they need one?" you asked, swinging your legs over the side of the bed to stand.

"No, Gen had them put up decorations on Black Friday. Couldn't wait any longer."

You laughed . "Sounds like Gen. Well good. She can help me set up around here then."

——-

A few hours and a bunch of face time calls later, they finally came back with the perfect tree. It took the both of them to maneuver the 8 footer into the living room but they got it done. Gen and I had gone through boxes of decorations. We did the front hallway. The fireplace, most of the front yard. We had all of the curtains and flowers and scented candles to match the season, and started preparing dinner.  Now it was finally time for the tree.

Jenson took a step back, looking at it proudly with his hands on his hips then looked at me for confirmation.

"It's great right?"

"The best, sweetheart." You laughed and kissed him again.

JJ ran up to me, holding her arms up for me to lift her. "Mama it was the biggest in the whole lot!"

"Is that so?" You laughed as she held her arms out as wide as she could to show you.

"Yeah!" Tom answered. "Dad and Uncle Jensen could barely drive. It was Awesome!"

"Oh yeah?" Gen crossed her arms sternly looking at the men.

"Uh- no?" Jared laughed, wrapping his arms around her, kissing the side of her neck playfully.

I laughed, kissing my daughter's check, "Well we made some lunch for everyone. We can set up the tree, watch some movies, then dinner?"

"Sounds amazing!" Jensen smiled, kissing your lips.

The five of you sat to eat a lunch of cold cut sandwiches. Jensen could smell the pie still in the oven but there was no way you were letting him get his hands on it until after dinner.

With Christmas music playing, you, Gen, and the kids, started on the massive tree while the two men went outside to put the lights on the roof and the trees on your front yard.

You smiled as JJ and Tom put up all of their favorite ornaments on the bottom while Gen carried Shep so he could put some higher up. Then the two of you took two step ladders to work your way to the top until it was time for the star. Jensen always put up the star.

"Babe!" You called out through the front door.

"Yeah?" You heard a few seconds later.

"Time for the star! How's it going?"

He walked over, wiping his shoes on the doormat before coming inside, Jared following doing the same thing. With a kiss on the neck, he grabbed the star out of my hands, climbing the ladder to place it ontop. JJ hit the lights and we all clapped at how beautiful they had decorated the tree.

Jensen wrapped his arm around my waist, leaning his head over mine as the kids started playing around it. "You happy?"

"More than you could know." You whispered in return.

"Good." He smiled kissing the top of your head.

"Uncle Jen, uncle Jen!" Tom ran up to us, holding Jensen's guitar. "Sing!"

"What do you say, buddy?" Jared reminded.

"Please!"

"Sure thing bud." Jensen laughed, taking a seat on the coffee table. Jared leaned back on the couch, Shep on his lap while JJ and Tom sat on the ground in front of him.

Gen and I brought out some hot chocolate, passing it along to everyone before sitting with them. Gen curled up against Jared while I sat on the ground next to Jensen.

Jensen started singing "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas." His beautiful voice carrying through the house. The kids amused. The fire crackling. It was perfect. We had done this as couples and now that the kids were growing and fully able to enjoy it with us, it made everything all the more worthwhile. Jensen shot you a wink, singing at the top of his lungs and you knew there was no place in the world you would ever rather be.

——————————————
1040 WORDS!

LIKE AND COMMENT& <3

IM AT SCHOOL UPDATING EEHEHEEHHHEHEHE!