Treehouse

You and Jensen known each other since birth. Both of y'all mothers were best friends and that made y'all become best friends. They two of y'all were unbreakable, unstoppable and over all an amazing pair.

At the age 6, y'all wanted a treehouse. Hand build by both fathers y'all got a tree house.

Y'all spend all y'all time up there. To early mornings before school, to late at night before bedtime.

Age 10 you and Jensen were never happier. Decorating the treehouse how y'all like it, it was a personal get away. Just for y'all two.

That was until age 16, Jensen had a girl of three months. She was the cheer captain as Jensen was quarter back in football. That day he said you were not allowed in.

That began to break the bond of y'all two. Each mother knew something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out.

Yes, you still talked to Jensen he was you neighbor after all. But it wasn't like it used to be.

At 18 Jensen got dumped by his 'love of his life'. You stopped caring for him, because he became more distance and only paid attention to the girls at look like models.

You moved off to college, out of Texas away from Jensen, telling your mum the full story and that you would come visit eventually. And not to tell Jensen where you were going, along with your new number.

A few years later you came visit home for Christmas. You were having a moving might with you family and the Ackles, without Jensen, when you got a text.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend (if you swing both ways*wiggles eyebrows*) name popped up again. Another text. You walked away so you disturb the others watching the movie.

You began crying as you read through the text of you now ex lover. They were saying how you were never good enough and it's over.

You only knew one place to go at that time and it was up. You climbed up the tree of what was still left of the latter and flipped the switch.

The light flickered until it lit up completely. Sitting on one of your old bean bags you curled up and cried. This always felt like it happened. You finally started to love them and they let go.

You didn't hear the other person coming up, but then noticed the piercing green eyes staring at you.

"y/n," he breathed out, "what are you doing up here crying?"

"Nothing i'm fine," you went to move out his way, only to be stopped by him.

"No you're not, tell me," you sighed and gave in, telling him everything.

"...the end." you faked smiled and went to leave only to be stopped again from a sob leaving him.

"I put you through all that pain, you suffered and never said anything. I dated a girl you bullied you. y/n i'm so sorry," his eyes watered not daring to look at you.

"I don't want your pity," you said opening the door to climb down, "i hope you find someone to make you happy and you don't do through all the pain i went through. Scars are easily to hide, but after a while what's the point, huh?" you said through your own tears.

"Y/n," he went to call you.

"No, i'll see you tomorrow morning for Christmas then i'm back off to London. Bye, Jensen." and you left him up there by himself.

______________
it's sad and idgaf :)
so
bye bye,, peace out,, gotta blast