swim lessons

a/n: i don't have no hate for Danneel! she is a fucking beautiful woman, amazing mother and fantastic wife! This is just for the purpose of the story.
______________
It was super time and the Padalecki's decided it was time for swimming lessons. Shep and Tom always wanted to swim on their own in the huge pool their backyard contained.
You needed a part time job during summer due to your manger hiring more people, cutting your hours. Lucky you, you got a call on your flier asking if you can come to his home every day, but Sunday. He needed help training his boys as his wife couldn't help due to pregnancy.
Of course you said yes. And now you were heading to the house down in Austin. Pulling up you were in your swimsuit already, just a simple AC/DC shirt that was two sizes to big thrown over.
You met Jared and Genevieve, but it wasn't until the second week you met Jensen. The boys adored him.
Knocking on the gate you walked in seeing the boys in their floatys (a/n: ion know if i spelled it right but fuck it y'all know) splashing a hot dude.
"Hey Jar!" he called out, "Some chick is here," licking his lips.
"Y/n! Sorry i had to fix the boys a snack because i'm not letting Gen do anything to much," he looked to his wife sitting on the beach chair by the pool. 
"What's up, Giant," you looked up to him.. because he's THAT tall.
Laughing he replied with a simple answer as you took off your rock shirt to already have your bikini on.
Starting your lesson on the 'doggy paddle' and floating in their back, Tom went to his uncle to whisper not so softly.
"Ms. Y/n is so pretty. She called me handsome the other day," he giggled with a little blush, "you think she likes me?"
You looked to his parents and they busted out laughing. Swimming over to him you grabbed him out of Jensen's arms and put him on the ledge of the pool.
"Well buddy it's time for me to go," saying as you were there for always two hours now, "but i totally like you. But i think i need someone a little older, maybe like your uncle Jensen."
Winking over to the man, you kissed both boys cheek and told Jared and Gen 'bye' as Jensen sat with a blush covering his cheeks.
"You best run and ask her for her number because i'm next telling you it," Jared laughed at his best friend's face. Running out the pool, you could hear the faint 'no running uncle jensen' from both younger boys with Jared egging them on with a 'yay! y'all tell him'.
You were wrapping your towel around you when the gate busted open and a certain wet, very shy green eyed guy walked to you. Rubbing the back of his neck he asked, "So i'm your type?"
"Sweetie you're everyone's type, but i knew you were gonna run out here so," you handed him a piece of paper, "i have to go and meet up with my friend. She wanted to watch a movie so text me some time."
You pulled out the driveway and he looked at the paper. It was off of your flier for swimming lessons.
Walking back, Jensen did a little happy dancing showing off your number to his friends.
_____________
579 words :(
it's short but something before i go to sleep by it's like almost 1
but idk where y'all live so either good morning or good night :)
have a good day, week, month or even year.
bye bye
peace out
gotta blast
<3