Bro Day

"Bro!" Jared yelled to Jensen.

Jensen yelled to Misha, "Brotato Chip!"

"Brohemian Rhapsody!" That was Misha.

It was the day of the 'Bro'. It started around season 6 when J2M was considered family to one another. What you didn't know as a young actress/actor entering the Supernatural cast is what happens in this day.

Everyday around April is the annual 'Bro Day'. Well for Jen, Jar and Mish it was. All day for the whole 24 hours they had to say from. If somebody loses, by saying something other than bro, then winner decides punishment. They did anything and everything to make each other break.

Eric, the director always hated this day, but compromised to where this day was gag reels and the next day is all work and no play.

Walking on to set, you thought you were about to get work done. Nope, the was not the answer. You seen Jared running to you, only stopping before he hit you.

"Bro!" he smiled, waving to you.

"Bro? What?" your voice laced with confusion.

"Bro," he said more serious, "bro bro, bro bro bro, bro bro," he explained waving his hands all over.

"Yeah, alright," you started backing away, "bro.." you put up your little finger guns, pointing at him as you walked.

"What the h- e- double hockey sticks," yeah, suprisingly that line came from you. You used to say it as a little kid, but as you got older it still stuck, muttering it under your breath every time and again.

One of the boys heard you say it, then called you out on it. Making the others want to know what you said, the going into a full body laugh when the found out. Not to mention when one of the producers walked passed and heard, you and Eric, had a talk about to use it in one of the episodes.

Good thing they let Jared say it, not because he was serious with it but because no other person would've pulled it off.

Shaking you head you walked to the trailers, deciding you were just going to go back to sleep.

"Bro bro bro, bro?" Jensen was muttering looking over his shoulder. Probably looking for Jared, the giant moose-puppy hybrids man. (a/n it's so early/late writing this, but that line made me laugh).

——
should i finish this? just cuz i'm lazy and it's to much work,,
but y'all should give me sum to write about
——
butt!!! how y'all been darlings,
y'all are freaking amazing and i hope y'all have an amazing day
soo...
bye bye,, peace out,, gotta blast