The Daughter of Crowley

"Moose, Squirrel!" Crowley, the king of hell bellowed.
"What do you want Crowley?" Sam said frustrated as Dean just pulled out his gun.
"No need for that just yet Squirrel," he said, "I need a favor," sheepishly smile.
"No!" both boys answers in unison.
"But please," he begged, "I'll give you anything you want. Here that moose you can have more kale if you want," he wiggled his eyebrow laughing, "but seriously."
"What do you need," Sam sighed out.
"For y'all to watch my daughter," he smiled sheepishly, again.
———
Here you were, being told two of the most fierce, well-known hunter, called the Winchester's were going to watch over you.
"Sweetie come on grab your bag," your father told you, you rolled you eyes at him.
Yes, he was your biological father, before he become the king of hell. You become a witch, keeping your age at 23. Your father didn't met you, or know about you until you started killing demons for practices. His mother, you grandmother knew about you because y'all exchanged spells before. Other than at nothing. After he found out about you he took you to Hell acting like father of the year. Until a few witches were after you. Now you have to go live with two salty hunters.
———
Now, in the bunker a witch with two hunters, an angle and a demon; what could be better? Notice the sarcasm.
"Hi i'm y/n," you waved to them, "apparently i need protection," you rolled your eyes and then asked, "can i go to my room?" with a tight smile.
"Playing nice y/n, I'll come get you in a week or less," you flicked.
Sam chuckled and Dean spoke, "I like her already," smiling.
"Oh shh!" you spoke to Dean, "Do you have salt? Of course you do your hunters," you asked walking into the kitchen, but them answered your own question.
"What do you need salt for," Dean followed along with the other two.
By time they got to you you already had six shots, rims salted, line already cut and pouring some of the crown you brought with you.
"Y'all want any?" you asked with a smile, suppressing the eye roll.
With them all shaking their heads and your father sighing you downed all six shots and squeezed the lime between your teeth.
Dean stared in awe, Sam laughed at Dean and Crowley was a mix of anger at Dean for staring and shock that you would just start drinking at someone's house. But then again you didn't give a flying frickle frackle about anything.
"Bye," Crowley left.
"This is gonna be fun," you yelled out laughing, taking more shots.

___________
so ya new updated 🙂
LIKE AND COMMENT <3
bye bye,, peace out,, gotta blast