Cheating

since i haven't wrote dean in a while, plus i had this dream during testing lol
__________________
You were just getting back from a hunt that lasted a few weeks. Walking through the bunker with a smile on your face, finally getting to see your boyfriend.
"Sammy! Jack! Cas!" you ran down the stairs to them, giving them a hug. "Hi guys."
"Hey y/n," they they returned the smile and hug.
"So, where dean," your smile never left your face. He was always there for you and never made you feel worthless like the others.
"Um.. he's out," Sam tried to tell you.
"But, the car is still here," you looked between the three men.
"God dammit y/n, he's cheating on you," Sam yelled at you.
Tears forming in your eyes, "No, no. He's not like that... He would never, would he?" looking up at them.
As soon as Sam saw your face he knew he messed up. You had to find out, but did he really have to say it so harsh?
"Your joking right?" you laughed humorlessly. "Deans just gonna jump out now, right?"
"No y/n. I'm sorry," Sam tired to say as the to beings next to him had no words.
Cutting him off, you walked to your and Deans room. Crying even more thinking of all y'all late nights together, even early mornings. It hurt. Pack your things that were only necessary you were on your way.
Going back to the three boys you didn't make eye contact though hugging them, with a sad smile to the floor.
"This isn't y'all fault-" you started but Sam cut you off.
"It's not your either!" he tried and reasoned.
"It is. If i was better..." you trailed off. "But, watch over each other and don't give him a hard time please," you begged, "please don't come looking for me, i night stay with jody of someone but i will keep in touch."
"Why shouldn't i?! He's making my best friend leave? Your like my sister. You were gonna be my sister." Sam started crying to.
"Yay, about that..." you dug in your back pocket and handed the small box to Sam. "Give it to Dean, please?" you watched as he opened it and the other two watched.
"Your..." he looked up with more tears filling in this eyes.
"Yeah. And give this to him too," you took off the engagement ring he gave to you not even 3 months ago.
"Bye boys. I love you." and you walked out.
_________________________
ima make a part 2.
welllll.......
it's an update.
but yk
LIKE AND COMMENT DARLINGS,,
bye bye
peace out
gotta blast
<3