Cheating pt 3

Y/n walked out. She couldn't handle the presser of her best friend and the love of her life fight. She keep walking. Not knowing where she was going, she just went.
"Y/n!" you heard shout from the house.
Some how you ending up leaning against the warming metal of the sweet impala. The gravel crunched as you heard the heavy boots approach.
"Why are you here?" you asked, not looking up in fear that the blissful candy green eyes you known to love would break you.
"At first it was to see where Sammy would sneak off to every time, but then when i started noticing the road signs leading to sioux falls, i knew he was coming see you," he looked down after a while when you never met his eyes.
You finally looked up. "Why?" you questioned. Nothing more to say because he knew what you were talking about.
"Honestly? I don't know why. It just happen-" he spoke like he practiced this.
"Bullshit!" you cut him off. "You had to just run off to get your dick wet, huh?" you looked at him with disgust, "you couldn't just wait."
Now he was full on crying because he knew what you were saying was true. He should've waited. Hell he proposed to you so no other man could have you. So no other man would put you in the type of pain you were in your relationship before him, but he ruined it. He ruined you.
"No. No. No." Dean keep repeating. "I can't- i won't-" his throat felt like it was closing and his eyes burned.
"You can be in this child's life," you said and he felt a little of hope, "but not mine," you stayed firmly, causing him to almost cry again.
Before he can get any words out, you left. Walking inside to your room you closed the door and slide down. Crying silently.
Dean. He feel in the gravel next to his car. He let is sobs run free as a string of curse word fled out his mouth.
Both. You and him. Y/n and Dean. We're broken.
————————————
sorry for it being short
should i make a part four where they get back together? if so comment and tell me
anywho
i love y'all
butttt
bye bye
peace out
gotta blast
<3