why him?

Layla, Nikki and Brie were walking backstage when Brie ran into Seth Rollins. "Hey Seth nice match!" "Thanks Brie" he smiled and blushed he really liked brie but was always to scared to make a move until now. "Brie would you like to go to a mov-" Brie cut him off "Wait was that Punk?" Brie ran over to Punk getting little to close. "Hi Punk!" "Hey Brie whats up?" "Oh nothing i was wondering if you want to hangout tonight?" Punk was shocked did Brie Bella just ask him out? he then saw her staring at him and he realized he was paused for a little to long "Oh uh sorry Brie i can't i'm going to see an old friend" he didn't want to hurt Brie but he didn't want to go out with her either. back where Brie left Seth he sat on the near by couch and sat there upset. "Hey Seth whats wrong?" Roman said approaching his best friend "Nothing Ro just go" Roman sat next to him clearly ignoring him to leave. "Talk to me" Roman followed Seth's eyes to see Brie and Punk Roman sighed "Its just one girl man" "Dammit Ro shes more than just a girl to me! what do girls see in Punk!?" Seth was mad and upset Roman could tell by the tone in his voice "I can't answer that one bro" "Shut up Ro, and not like you care you have a girlfriend" "Yeah about that" Roman paused "What are you saying?" Seth asked "I think i like someone else" "So what are you gonna do man?" "I don't know Seth, all i know is i'm falling hard"

________________________________

Layla was walking backstage, she was clearly thinking about Roman his long hair, perfect eyes, the way he roared, and don't get her started about that wicked spear! Yup Layla was in love.

"Look it's over! I'm sorry I can't do this anymore! I feel like you don't even like me let alone Love me!" Roman was on the phone with his girlfriend

"I don't want to hear it! I know you cheated I saw you with him!" Roman was pissed even the slightest touch would send him swinging

Layla walked over to him knowing exactly what happened "Um..Roman?" she tapped his shoulder "Are you okay I mean you look kinda red."

"Yeah Lay I'm fine.." "Are you sure I mean we can talk if you want." "No! Layla I'm fine!"

Roman raised his voice to the point he was yelling

"Oh.." she was trying so hard to hold back her tears then she ran away to go cry "Layla! Dammit!" Roman didn't mean to hurt and/or scare Layla.

in his frustration he threw his phone and sat on a near by couch and put his hands on his head

"What the fuck did I just do?" Roman was beside himself on how he treated Layla.