chapter 18; whats best for backstabbing

dean and seth were looking for the bellas as roman looked for layla they were soon found and taken back to the hotel. the next day at smackdown tapings brie and seth began to argue "what was that what was eve talking about why were you smirking why was she smirking way was-" "brie please let it go" "no!! i need answers" "i dont have answers brianna" brie began to cry "sseth we're through!!" she ran out cry as seth fell in defeat and the cameras secretly gathered around as eve sat next to him "was that so hard" "eve now isnt a good time" eve kissed seth and walked away as the cameras turned off. Roman was eating as he saw layla and orton together "whats going on here?" "Nothing that concerns you roman" randy was sassy as layla looked innocently at reigns "randy was helping me get my stuff because i cant walk very well" layla spoke barely above a whisper "babe i could if helped you" "no i saw you with kaitlyn" "lay no she was just asking what the line up for tonight was-" "save it reigns layla and i are going to watch Smackdown dont wait up" "layla please baby lets talk" roman begged "not right now romie i need time" dean and nikki were stretching before her match against emma, brie and eve were going to be ringside "do your best okay i'll be watching" dean smiled as nikki walked out "i love you" "love you too" dean yelled "and i love you" emma said from behind as her and dean kissed "go get em, babe"