charpter 16; they all fall down

"I cant find Dean!" "Really cause i cant find Seth" Nikki and Brie were panicked "hey whats wrong?" Roman asked as he approached the bellas "we cant find dean or seth" "last time i saw seth he was with Eve and i cant remember seeing Dean"

______________

Dean finally woke up after almost an hour oh Seth shaking him "dean?" "Yea" "oh thank god" Seth was grateful dean was alive. "We gotta get out of here man" "i know seth"

______________

"Romie!" Katilyn squealed "No" Roman spoke clearly and Randy arrived "Hello Love birds, wheres Lay?" if looks could kill Roman would be a cereal killer "You can't see Layla, and never say 'love birds' again" Roman turned to leave but all of his anger came out he turned around and hit Randy so hard he was out, Roman walked out to find Lay which wasnt hard she not fast with on leg "hey babe" "hi Romie, thank you so much for the flowers" lay smiled and hugged him "wait lay i didn't get you flowers" roman was confused she read the note to him "we are meant fir each other and with every rose petal is another day i'll love you." Roman clutched his fist and bit his lip fucking orton.

___________

"BRIE" "NIKKI" the boys yelled when they were found they ran out hugging and kissing them until triple h interrupted "glad everyones happy boys you have a match against cena punk and orton...