chapter 10; secrets

Roman read the text and instantly felt guilty he wasn't cheating on Layla but he felt like Kaitlyn thought otherwise "baby i gotta go out tonight with the boys, is that okay babe?" he lied "Yeah uh totally, honey" she said as she wiped her tears away "aright babe i gotta change" he said letting her go "whats wrong with what your wearing you always dress like that when your with the guys" "uh we are uh going to a meet and greet then out to dinner" oh the lies he went to change into nicely fit jeans and a white button down shirt "wow you look hot" Layla was surprised to see him dressed up, he never did that for her why the boys? "Bye baby stay sexy for when i get back" he winked kissed her and ran out the door.

___________________

*at raw*

"Brie whats wrong?" Nikki asked as Layla and Brie sat in the locker room "i uh i'm- me and Seth we uh and uh" "english Brie" Layla yelled "I'm Pregnant with Seth's child" "WHAT!!!" Layla and Nikki screamed "oh hush guys i love him and i'm keeping my baby" layla sat next to brie "look we're not mad at you we are worried about your job and nikki's" "wait" "what Nikki?" "Lay? Why are you sad looking omg are you pregnant to!? Are Dean and i behind?" "No what no i'm not pregnant i just miss Roman he's been out with the guys for hours" "wait Deans at catering" "and Seth and i just fuck- uh he's at catering" Layla was worried and scared why did he lie? "I gotta go guys" and Layla was on a hunt for her man while the tears started to stream down her face.

____________________

"Roman i had and amazing night" Kaitlyn said with a devilish smirk "yeah it was fun" she kissed him and he pulled away "hey i got a girlfriend this was a one time thing" he started to walk away "thats what you think" she mumbled and smirked

"There you are" Layla found Roman "baby why are you crying!?" He ran to hug her but she pushed him away "baby whats wrong?"

"You lied to me!! Where were you? Who were you with?" with every word Layla felt her heart break and another tear fell down with every one said

_____________________

"Hook line and sinker" Katiyn was proud of herself "i don't think your british babe is to happy with him now" "great work Kate" orton said.......