date night

after last night Nikki had her way with Dean and got his mind off Layla

*that morning*

Nikki slowly woke up and looked all over the room for some remembrance of the past night she sat up and bed to realize she was naked and alone.

"Dean?... Dean?!" no answer she got scared and her heart raced, was i not good enough? did he not like it? the bathroom door open and Dean came out only in a towel loosely around his waist "oh morning i didn't think you'd be awake" his eyes dropped to her bare chest, she instantly blushed and slowly covered her chest. "Don't cover up now baby" he climb up the bed and kissed her sweetly "sorry it's uh a little cold in here" "well let me fix that" Dean threw his towel and found his way under Nikki and that was their day continued.

________________________

"Baby this is nice" roman said as he laid down the blanket "yea i just think its so hot" "oh should i leave?" Roman laughed at his comment and Layla just looked at him like he was crazy, he sat down and patted the free spot between his legs for Lay to sit, and she did he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder kissing her neck.

________________________

"Ready to go?" Seth asked as he waited for brie to finish in the bathroom "Almost, just my hair" Seth entered the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her silk robe covered waist "Brie your beautiful without the make up and curling your hair thats not what i care about all i see when I look at you is a beautiful smile and warm eyes, complimented by the personality of an angel" Seth's words melted her heart to the point that she shed a tear or two. "Aww Sethie" she turned around still in his embrace and they shared a sweet meaningful kiss. they went on to continue their date at a lovely restaurant before work.

________________________

*smackdown*

Layla entered the divas' lockeroom after her amazing afternoon with Roman. "Hey Lay" she turned around to see two Bellas one with a huge smile on her face the other who looked to be in pain. "Hey guys," her attention turned to Nikki "whats wrong?" "What oh nothing it's uh I'm fine" Nikki said nervously "Uh what? What did you do?" Brie asked interested with her sister "ok ok fine i uh i had sex with Dean" she almost whispered the last part because of all the divas in the room. Layla and brie jumped up and at the same time yelled "You did what!?" all the divas were looking now. "Guys shut up" Nikki was embarrassed and pulled Lay and Brie out of the room. "Gosh guys thanks for that" "sorry Nikki" Layla said "guys since we're i guess confessing, i think i'm ready to have sex with Seth" Brie said with a huge smile Nikki and Layla shared a look then spoke "Oh helllllll no!".....