chapter 7: hot and steamy

Dean was walking around waiting for Nikki's match to end but in the distance he heard someone calling his name be followed the sound to the men's locker room he opened the door and was hit in the head so hard he blacked out. Cena and Punk both with satisfied looks hide Dean in a closet. "Mission accomplished" Cena said as Punk to wait for Nikki

__________________

*back at the hotel*

"mm fuck Roman" Layla moaned softly as she was receiving the fucking of a lifetime his thrust were fast and she felt every movement in her core. Romans grunts were loud and the room filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping skin. Layla was on her back with her arms and legs wrapped around Roman as he held her close fucking her all night "God damn Lay" "Roman! Oh fuck!!" he continued to pound her "come for daddy baby" "i'm so close" "me too baby" the words came out at a whisper and seconds after they came together thank god for condoms. Roman fell on Layla's side and the shared a sweet kiss and cuddle until they fell asleep.

_________________

*back at the arena*

Nikki's match has ended and she changed into a beautiful red dress with black spike heels, her makeup and hair down up all fancy and she was searching for Dean

"Dean? Pumpkin?" she was panicked running through the arena. "Nikki whats wrong?" Punk ew he wrapped his arm around her waist "i can't find Dean and we have a date" "aww Nikki how about i take you out" ~mr steal yo girl~ "no i'll just go home" she sighed and looked down ~not~ "fuck" punk mumbled as she walked away. she walked and heard a banging noise from a closet and opened the door "DEAN!" "-mumbles-" she pulled the tape off his mouth and untied the rope off his hands "baby who did this to you!?" she held him tightly "Punk"....