tensions rising

\we left off with Brie saying she wants to have sex with Seth and Layla, Nikki weren't to happy about it\

"Oh come on I don't need approval about what i want to do with my relationship!" Brie yelled and stormed off to find Seth.

"Seth?...Seth baby?" "Brie?" "Oh Sethie there you are i wanted to talk to you" "okay baby whats on your mind?" "Seth I'm ready" "are you sure i don't want to rush anything" "no i mean it i'm ready lets do it tonight!" Brie was scared inside shes had sex just not in awhile "Brianna i can't plan anything sweet and special in an hour lets do this tomorrow, i wish it wasn't planed but i'll take it" seth said with a smile on his face, Brie didn't know how much thought Seth put into the relationship until now. Gosh she loved him.

___________________

"Baby i had so much fun last night" Layla said in the shield's locker room Roman came up behind her and gave her ass a squeeze and started kissing her neck "It last night was fun wait for what i got planed"

___________________

"Nikki! There you are" Dean said to the beautiful bella "here i am" Nikki smiled and kissed Dean sweetly "Ok so i know our first night together didnt go as i planed" "what do you mean Dean" "oh no baby i loved it but i wanted it to be more formal i'd like to take you out for dinner tonight" "oh Dean i'd love to!! But i have my match i'll meant you here after" and then Nikki left for her match.

____________________

"Hey Cena we got a problem Nikki's bren out with Ambrose i heard they had sex already" Punk said furiously while clutching his fist "We gotta stop this they can't be together" Cena spoke with panic in his voice "Their going out after her match and i got a plan".....