chapter 13; whats next?

"Baby?" Roman whispered as Layla nodded slowly Roman felt the years of relief pour out of his eyes as he kissed Layla's hand
______________
"Did you hear that?" "What Nikki?" "I heard Roman talking" "I'm sure he just crying, babe" Dean kept Nikki in his arms as Brie and Seth feel to sleep "I'm gonna go check on him ok?" Nikki nodded Dean was about to go in the room just when out of nowhere "Orton!?" "Yea, i'm here to see Layla" "you can't right now good bye" Orton walked in "are ya kidding?!" two hot heads in a hospital well alright "aye uh Roman can i have a minute with Lay?" Orton was careful with his words and Roman didn't like it "No, just leave Randy you don't belong here" Roman never laid an eye on him "Ro" Layla spoke quietly "its okay, baby" Roman nodded and kissed her forehead then shoved Orton as a reminder of what could happen to him, "hey lay, i uh heard what happened Kaitlyn told me-" /flashback/ "i was out with Kaitlyn she tried to get with me" roman spoke /end of flashback/"-she feels horrible that your hurt" "wait Kaitlyn told you?" Layla's voice was soft and cracky "uh yea why?" She kept remembering Romans words and she recalled seeing Kaitlyn smirking in the distance while she yelled at Roman and the car that hit her she remembered a women "uh nothing" Layla was having trouble processing her thoughts "i need Roman" "Lay its fine i'm not gonna hurt you" i want Roman" her voice was a normal tone now "Layla please i want to talk to you, i-i love you Layla i miss this, us not a day goes by that i don't regret what i did i lost the greatest thing to every happen to me Lay i lost you!" Randy felt his heart break he also felt a weight being lifted off his chest finally saying the things he was to scared to say he let a few tears fall as Layla sobbed at his words "I-i want Roman!" She managed to get out between sobs. Roman rushed through the door to see Layla balling her eyes out he stayed at the door and spoke with anger in his voice "Leave!" Orton got up and walked to Roman and didn't hide his tear stained face.