new beginnings

after Dean saw Layla and Roman making out he chose to leave the area and go home to think until he was stopped by Ninkki Bella

"Hi Dean!"

"Hi Nikki..." "Hey Nikki" punk out of no where found his way to Nikki "Not now Punk i'm talking to Dean" "So? Anyway i was wondering if you wanted to go get some dinner tonight?" "After the way you treated my sister nice try Punky" Punk glared down at Nikki then at Dean "whatever Nikki" Punk walked by Dean and hit his shoulder "Shes mine boy" and with that he left.

"Anyway Dean whats wrong?" Nikki wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes "Nikki i don't wanna talk about" Dean couldn't look weak infront of Nikki, but her big brown eyes staring into his soul broke him . Dean let out a huge sigh and Nikki batted get eyes "Fine, but not here." Dean started pulling Nikki out of the arena "Where are we going Dean?" "My hotel" and thats all Nikki needed a smirk danced on her lips she was defiantly going to make him feel better.

________________________

Brie was looking all over the arena for Seth she wanted to apologize for running off like she did the more she thought about it the more she realized how much she liked Seth. "Hey Seth wait up!" Brie called from across the room Seth turned around trying to hide the huge smile that wanted to appear "Whats up Brie?" "I wanted to say sorry for running off the other day, and that i would love to hang out with you." Seth couldn't hide that smile anymore "yea okay how about i pick you up tomorrow before tappings?" "Sounds great, see you then!" Brie then ran to gather her things and get her beauty sleep for Seth.

________________________

Roman and Layla left for dinner and shared a light conversation about plans for their futures in wwe, and complimented each other both crazy nervous about saying the wrong thing.

"Romie?" Layla's voice was sweet and innocent just like her Roman looked up from his plate and at Layla. "Yes pumpkin?" "I was wondering would you like to go to the fireworks in the park tomorrow after smackdown?" Roman smiled "i would love to" he reached over the table and held her hand.