Chapter 19: Reality

Emma and Nikki's match went on as planed Nikki got the pin and went backstage to celebrate with Dean but he was no where to be seen until she heard a noise from the near by locker room she opened the door to see Dean and Emma making out "what the fuck is this!?" Nikki screamed tears about to fall "nikki wait i can explain!" Dean shouted but all nikki could here was her heart rapidly beating in her ears. "Leave me alone! W-we're done!" Nikki cried and ran out of the room, dean looked back at emma with a smirk "i was hoping to let her down easier but hey that works too" emma smiled at deans words "come on time to celebrate babe"
Randy and Layla
"So lay wanna go back to my room and well" randy's hand traveled up her dress "woah! No randy im not doing anything with you! I needed a friend not some mindless fuck!" Layla started walking to her locker room but was stopped "babe!" Roman git closer to her "hey hey are you crying?" layla instantly turned to roman and leaned against his chest "im so sorry romie, i love you and only you" "i love you too baby, so please believe me when i say absolutely nothing is going on with kaitlyn" "I believe you" "alright hun lets go, i'll take good care of you"
Seth texting roman
S: i really messed up with brie i love her and she thinks something is up with me and eve she left me man.
R: I'm sorry to hear that bro but you just gotta let her breathe talk to her tomorrow set everything straight
S: yeah your right.
Nikki
She continued to cry as she ran into CM Punk "hey nikki what's wrong" punk held nikki in his arms while she cried "i cant talk about it here" "come to my hotel room we can talk then" he said with a smirk
score one for the bad guys