chapter 14; puzzle piece

"Baby whats wrong did he hurt you i swear to god i'll kill him" Roman said about Orton "no he never touched me, he he told me he loved me" "wait Randy loves you!?" He felt the anger rise inside of him "Roman please keep your voice down" Layla pleaded "keep my voice down? ha keep MY VOICE DOWN!?" Roman slammed the door shut scaring Layla and everyone near by "Roman" layla cried as her heart raced "how could you possibly tell me to keep my voice down when another man told my girl he loves her!?" He paced back and forth as Layla tried to stand Roman didn't see her until he heard her scream as she hit the floor hard "baby!?" He ran to her and picked her up and held her "honey what were you thinking!?" "I-i don't know you were yelling and i got scared i just wanted to leave" Roman felt guilty for yelling he wasnt mad at her just mad at the situation they were in "I'm sorry babygirl"
____________
"Hey Lay's doing better so were gonna head back to the hotel" Seth said holding Bries waist and forming baby bump Dean nodded "hey can you take Nikki back imma stay for a little longer for Ro" "totally come on Nikki" the three left and Dean stayed seated in deep thought "hey stranger" Emma giggled as she came up from behind Dean and rubbed her arms down his chest almost reaching his member but he quickly moved her hands "whats wrong Deany?" "You cant do that!" "Do this?" Emma made one swift movement and grabbed Dean's dick and got really close popping his bubble space then she kissed him "come on Dean we'd fit like two puzzle pieces"