Marshalls POV: Broken Pieces

I could look at her all day. Her perfect body scrunched up against me, her hand and face on my chest. My arms holding her as she slept. I never want to let go. Inhaling her scent every day. I pull my head out as I hear Grayson stirring about to start wailing, slipping my arm out being careful not to wake her up.
"Hey little man," I walk up to his crib being greeted with his big green eyes. Just like his momma. I grab a bottle and prop him up with it as his eyes roll from the food. I chuckle, well might at well make breakfast.

After about an hour of cooking, I dish up some of the breakfast and carry it back to sleeping Felicity. I set it on the end table and start kissing her face in hopes of waking her up. Suddenly her eyes shoot open and I'm pinned to the bed with a knife in her other hand. She blinked realizing who I was and dropped the weapon.
"I I I I'm so sorry." She stuttered "usually the guys gone by now and the one who stayed didn't end well for me." She pulled her knees to her chest crying. I was shocked to say the least. I pulled her to my chest holding her close as she slowly relaxed. She mumbled in between tears on how stupid she was, sending my anger over the edge.
"Look at me princess," I pulled her chin up to see her big green eyes, "you are the least stupid person I know. Who ever did this to you, making you the way you are, there the stupid one and trust me if I ever get the chance I will end the hurt for you. I promise." I smiled at her wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. Then planting a light kiss on her lips. "Now, I slaved for ages on this breakfast, please eat." I gave her a grin handing her bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Or supposed to be pancakes. She laughed at my flat little creations.
"What is this?" She holds up a pancake and smacks me with it.
"Hey now, I worked hard on those pancakes.
"With a what? It looks like someone took a sliver off an elephants foot. Why is it grey?" She was laughing super hard by this moment.
"Okay so I can't cook sue me." I shrugged giving her a smirk. She kissed me cheek and ate her bacon an eggs.
"I need to shower, I'll be back. Can you listen for lil man while I'm gone?" She looked at me with her big green eyes and fluttered her lashes. Oh dear lord.
"Fine. But you owe me." She laughed and ran to the bathroom shutting the door. Just as the shower started running, Tiny man started crying. I sighed and walked into his room and picked him up.
"What's up dude." I poked his little belly as he giggled smiling up at me with his whole two teeth.
We go into the living room and I put him is his jumper thing and turn on some child shows. There was a knock at the door, and then It opened.
"Darling I'm here for Grayson," Harper spoke as she spotted me on the couch.
"Oh, hello Marshall, I didn't realize you were here. Where is Felicity?"
"She's taking a shower really quick. I'm watching tiny man for her."
"Oh how lovely. Well I must be going so just tell her I grabbed him and left." She said pulling him out of the bouncer and into his car seat. "It was lovely seeing you dear, and just a word of advice, don't hurt her. She's been through so much I don't want to lose her again." She gave me a sad smile as she left. Again?

"Hey," Felicity walked into the living room looking around, "you know usually when babysitting, your not supposed to lose the baby. Where's my son?"
"Your mom was here. Said she had an appointment and was picking him up." I responded without pulling my eyes off their television, "this little cop dog has the same name as me." I chuckled before looking up. She was standing in the door way wearing a white halter crop top and high waisted jeans showing off her tits perfectly, and I didn't even notice the small tattoo of a butterfly she had on her hip. My lord she looks gorgeous. I stood up and stalked over to her pulling her in my arms.
"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" I nuzzled into her neck biting her ear lobe. She squirmed and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. Mark her now. I close my eyes as the smell of her arousal fills my nose, fighting back my wolf. I grab her ass pulling her up into my arms and pushing her against the door crushing my lips to her invading her mouth with my tongue. She tasted so good. So addictive. She moaned under my touch. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom shutting the door. I'm not letting round 2 get interrupted.
"God you're gorgeous." I kissed down her body, pulling her sexy crop top over her head and removing her pants as well. She lay there in a black sheer bra with matching thong. Oh she was preparing for this was she?
"Oh kitten," I planted kissed all down her body as she through her head back back, "you did this on purpose didn't you?" I felt my eyes darkening as lust took over me. I kissed right above her panty line, biting at the elastic and letting it snap down at her. Teasing her, slowly driving her crazy. Her hand rushed into my hair as she tried pushing me down farther to where she craved my attention.
"Babygirl is there something you want?" i planted more kisses across her stomach, nibbling and sucking on her tender flesh.
"Marshall, please." God I wanna mark her so fucking badly. I pull her panties down with my teeth, throwing them with the rest of her clothes, and diving into her, as she arched her back into me. Suddenly she sits up out of bed pushing me back as she takes over me mouth. Damn her being in charge is so hot. She pushes me back and suddenly we are on the floor in front of her bed. She's grinding her wetness against my hard on before she pulls away long enough to pull my shorts and boxers down as I spring to life. Her mouth crashes down to mine at the same time as she goes down taking me in at full force she gasps and my eyes roll back as I groan from her wetness. She starts moving and I can't help but stare at her as she works herself. She's close, I feel her legs starting to shake as she gets sloppy with her movements. Just watching her is putting me right on the edge. I pull her face to mine as I kiss her deeply, kissing down her neck.
"Come on princess, let go" I bit her ear as she crashed her lips to mine groaning as she went over the edge, sending me with her. She falls to my chest as both of us are panting.
"That. Was. Amazing." She breathed, planting a kiss on my chest. I winced as she finally slid off me and went to clean up. I followed her and pulled her in the shower with me.
"Seriously, already?" She giggled noticing my soldier at attention again.
"What can I say, your incredible," I nibbles her neck as the water poured on us. She's in for a rude awakening.