Chapter Sixteen: Treasure Island? (1)

Chapter Sixteen: Treasure Island? (2)

Sunrise on the ocean has always been very moving. The sun rose higher from the coastline and dyed the sky in fiery red. As the color gradually lightened, it created a beautiful scenery.

Yet, Ling Qingyu was full of resentment. Anyone who was sleeping like a dead pig, lifted onto a cliff and slapped on the face until she was awake would not be moved by the beautiful scenery.

"How about, I will kill one hundred people for you without charge. Just don't look at me like this," said Yan San with a good temper. "You should think quickly about how we can get rid of those four-legged beasts and get my revenge!"

Yan San awakened in the darkest time before dawn. When he woke, he found himself sleeping on the original beach. The others were all sleeping in the bushes. Of course, what he paid attention to was not this. But, he remembered that the huge beasts actually tricked him! A raging fire appear in this heart. However, since he had no knowledge about the beasts, he didn't even think before sneaking to Ling Qingyu's side, picking her up, and carefully carrying her over the others. He ran to the top of the little cliff and looked at the bay as he began to grind his teeth. Then, he lightly patted Ling Qingyu awake.

Ling Qingyu was speechless. In order to save this highly skilled, though unreliable, martial artist, they had went through a lot of trouble. But, such a skilled person is necessary for survival in the wild. That guy, Shi Fang, gave him a lot of snake blood. At the moment, he was full of energy. His eyes also shined with green light. He was badly hurt by snake bites yesterday and was fainted the entire time without food or water.

The giant lizards are actually not combative beasts. But, they have large bodies and can run fast. Their breaths also carry poison. Yet, you had to provoke them and have already been targeted. It's possible that as long as they see anything with two-legs, they will attack. Aren't you the number one a.s.sa.s.sin in the world? In a situation like this, you should be able to kill all these lizards. Why should I go!

Ling Qingyu's gaze was too contemptuous, so Yan San kept shaking his head. "It's not hard to kill them. But, these beautiful little guys may be the only ones in existence. It may be possible to tame them and have them watch your yard. It could be quite good."

Only you would use Komodo dragons to watch a yard!

Ling Qingyu yawned. "I can't help you. You should wait until Zheng Xi and the others wake up, then go catch the lizards together." Thinking a moment, she continued, "With so many big men, why are you asking me, a little girl?"

Yan San leaned sideways and thought about this. Then, he said seriously, "Tell me the truth, are you really not a man? When we were on the ship, there was a ship-full of shirtless men. Yet, you didn't even blush. You also went to watch a spring palace scene with live players in the middle of the night. When fighting for food, you were more savage than wolves. Of course, you were also calm when saving everyone. But, not a single one of these things is what a sheltered little girl can do!"

Yan San's gaze sweeped across Ling Qingyu's plump body and thought: anyone who considers you as a woman is a pig.

Ling Qingyu clenched her teeth as she started to calculate. If she slapped him, or pushed him down, or used some tricks on his lower body, he might respond without restraint. Since martial arts are not on a simple spectrum, violence is not desirable.

Ling Qingyu breathed in to relax. I'll just pretend everything he said is air!

Ling Qingyu's deep breath woke the little cloud leopard in her bosom. The little cloud leopard crawled up with confused eyes and didn't pay attention to the two humans. Under the gorgeous sun, he immediately saw lizards crawling out from the bottom of the giant cliff. Then, without hesitation, he jumped down from Ling Qingyu's arms and ran down with his short little legs.