chapter 10

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying this baby, Next chapter would be published after Sallah

"Sultan we are leaving tomorrow so that means we are going to see Dayo's sister today."

"Most definitely Sultana get ready."  After a while they were all set to leave, Dayo sent a message to Sultan that he had arrived.

"Hey, Dayo good morning," Sultana said gleefully.  "Hey Iyawo, how you doing, I hope you are enjoying your stay here."

"Very good," Sultana said thinking of all the fun times she was having, and how close she and Sultan had gotten. "Hello mate." "Oh, so you finally notice me."

"Yeah, whatever, hop in let's get going."

"Hey, aunty!" The twins came hugging her, and she hugged them. "How are you lovelies?" She handed them a gift bag. "Come let's go and meet our mom, she can't wait to see you." They dragged her to their mom.

"Good afternoon aunt Maryam it is a pleasure to finally meet you." "The pleasure is all mine," She embraced Sultana in a warm hug. "You are really beautiful, just as the twins said, Masha Allah."
"Thank you, and you have such lovely and beautiful children."

"Thank  you, for coming Dayo is always talking about you and Sultan."

"Sultan it is good to see you again, you didn't invite me to your wedding, did I offend you?"

"I am sorry jare, aunt Maryam, it happened fast."

"No qualms, since you brought her here that is fine, she is really beautiful."

"Thanks, aunt." He looked toward her direction she was in a deep conversation with the twins.

"Aunty when we come to Nigeria, we would come to visit you." The twins said merrily.  "You have to, even if you don't come I will come." They stayed for a while enjoying each other's company, eating and laughing.

****
Sultana strolled to the window side admiring the beautiful view.  "I am going to miss this view, and especially the weather, it is particularly splendid today." she wrapped her arms around herself.

He came behind her, and wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, whispering in her ears, "We can always come back, you know? I had a great time here, it was all fun because of you."  She smiled slightly and positioned her head against his chest tilting her head upwards she kissed his cheeks. He turned her around and placed his hands on her hip, his gaze steady on hers, he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears. He stared longly at her, they were coming so close that their lips almost touched. Her phone rang. "Hope I am not interrupting anything?"  Sultana looked at Sultan and bit her lower lip, "Umm you kind of, I was in the middle of something important Afrah."
"Oh, sorry I just wanted to remind you of that stuff you said you were going to get me." "You won't even let me forget, Sultan is saying hi." "Tell him I am saying hello, just give him the phone." "No, you gotta go, bye." She hung up the call and turned around looking at Sultan blithely and so they continued from where they stopped.

***********
"We will miss you, Aunty."  The twins said. "And I will miss you guys too," She hugged them.  "Thanks for coming I appreciate it, see you when you come to Nigeria, Sultan take care of our iyawo, we want to come back to Nigeria for the naming ceremony, Insha Allah."
Sultana smiled bashfully. Dayo and Sultan did their brotherly hug and they left.
They sat waiting for their flight to be announced, she had her AirPods on and was texting on her phone.

Suddenly they heard someone weirdly call Sultan's name, Sulutan. Sultan looked up, when he saw him, he was surprised, he never thought they would cross paths again, with gusto, Sultan called his name back. They shook hands happily.  "My guy, my guy, long time no see, how now?" Kelechi said in a thick Igbo accent.