Chapter 14, Part 1

CONNOR'S P.O.V. (ooooh??? owo what's this??)

I am fed up. I am done. I am sick and tired of the awkward energy. I am done with the tension, with the awkward hand touches and the awkward chuckles and all the awkwardness. But most of all, MOST OF ALL, I am tired of the complaining!

"Oh Connor, did you see the way Gavin did this today? Did you hear what he said to me today? Did you see what he wore today? Ugh, Connor, I can't like someone like Gavin! He hates androids! He'll never like me back! Blah blah blah blah blah. " I am tired of all the lovesick gazes between those two, and how they VERY OBVIOUSLY like each other, but refuse to see it. Even Gavin came to me complaining.

"H-hey tin can, you know Conan really well. Can I ask you for some advice? How do you think he'll react if I do this? How do you think he'll respond if I say this to him? What do you think he'll say if I wear this? Ugh, Connor, I can't like someone like Conan! I'm supposed to hate androids! He'll never like me back!" They'd go on and on and ON, never knowing that they directly mirrored each other! I was completely done. With Conan, with Gavin, with everyone and everything.

It was 11 pm on February 13th that I broke. Colin and Colton were already in their room, relaxing before charging up. And where was Conan? Out with Gavin, OF COURSE. I burst into their room, knocking open the door loudly.

"We need to do something," I said, eerily calm. Colton took out his earphones and Colin put down his sketchbook.

"I've been plotting this for a while," Colin said, pulling out a different notebook. In that one, were detailed plans to get Conan and Gavin together.

"We have a mission to do tomorrow, this ties in perfectly. Do you have the materials?" Colton pulled a plastic tub full of the exact materials we'd need to pull this off. "Why didn't you let me in on this earlier?" Colton smirked.

"We thought we'd surprise you. It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, and we thought that it would be the perfect day to enact this," he said. I nodded once, a sinister expression on my face.

"Are you sure Gavin will be home and awake by one am? We don't want to leave our dear brother out in the cold like that for too long. "

"Based on what Conan's complained about, he doesn't get much sleep and he has a self-imposed curfew of 12 am. He will most definitely be awake," Colin said. I smiled a large, ominous smile.

"This is too perfect. This is great. This is fantastic." I said, running my fingers over the yellowed pages. "How long have you been planning this?"

"Since the first time I saw Gavin and Conan together." He paused for a moment, reminiscing. "There were a lot of awkward hand touches," He said decisively.

"Too many awkward hand touches," Colton agreed, shaking his head sadly.

"Did you have Dad write the note? I asked.

"Yep." Colton said, popping the "p." He handed me the unsealed envelope, and I read the simplistic note inside.

"This is perfect. Now, all we do is wait." We all set alarms for 12:00 am and powered down into charging mode. When we woke back up, everything was in place.

Conan was in bed, lying in his underwear. After Gavin poured coffee on the RK900, he chose to sleep in only his underwear. This worked even better with our plan. We slowly moved him out of bed and propped him up. Colton strung him up with the red tinsel, and Colin hung small red hearts from it. I sprayed appetizing cologne on him and set the envelope between his smirking lips. Colton finished the tinsel and tousled his hair. Everything about him looked perfect, and it would drive Gavin absolutely wild. Colton tied a big, pink ribbon around his neck, tying it into a large bow. Then, he slapped a self-stick bow onto his forehead. Conan stirred a little, scrunching up his face. Colton cringed for a moment, but Conan remained sleeping.