Chapter 3

you woke up and saw the sun shining you got up and walked over to your window. you looked out and saw a bright blue sky, no clouds at all. which was good. you quickly got changed and got your bag ready for school. you then started to walk to school. along the way you saw Touya Todoroki so you ran up to him. "Morning Todoroki!" you told him. he looked at you and nodded his head at you.

"yeah morning." he said a bit tired, you titled your head at him and the both of you carried on walking to school. he put his hand in his bag and searched around for something, but it looked like he couldn't find it so he just gave up. when you finally got to school you sat down and he sat down in his seat. you took out your phone and started to play a game since you was board. Todoroki looked at you and watched you play the game. when you died he laughed you got a bit angry.

"I'd love to see you try to do better." you told him and handed your phone to him, he shrugged and took it, you went over to him so you could see what he was doing. in the end he won, you was speechless he made it look so easy but it weren't. you tried five or six times now and lost, then he tried once and got it the first time, you took your phone off of him and sat back down. you looked at him while he looked ta you. "see I'm a genius." he told you. you looked at him and saw that he holding a laugh, then the both of you started to laugh. you had a day off tomorrow, so you had nothing to do. great I'm gonna be board!

you looked at Todoroki and saw him looking at you. his eyes connected to yours and your heart felt like it was going to melt. but why? "L/N is it alright if I borrow the other books, my little brother likes those books as well. and I read them to him. so is it?" he asked you. you looked at him and smiled.

"sure Todoroki, ill bring them over your house tomorrow ok." you told him, he nodded his. then he looked straight at you with wide eyes. you was confused by this.

"wait! your going to be coming over mine?" he asked you, you nodded your head a little more confused. he blushed a little and then turned to the front, you raised an eye brow at him and then turned to the front. "I'll ask my mam, then I'll text you if its alright." he told you. you nodded and wrote down your number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. he done the same and you put his number in your phone. "and just call me Touya!" he told you. you looked at him and your face turned red. he wants me to call him by his first name!? 

you nodded your head and looked at him once you went back to normal. "ok you can just call me L/N then ok." you told him. he blushed a little and then nodded his head. you then turned to the front since it was time for school to begin. Midnight came in and stood at the front. she looked at all of you and then began to talk.

"ok the sports festival will begin any day now. so make sure you are all ready for it, the sports festival is UA's biggest festival ever. and there will be extreme events that will be taking place. you will have tomorrow off and a day off after the festival as well. so make sure you get good rest." she told you all.

then she smiled at you all. "ok now time to pick your class reps." she said, you all had to do a vote system. you had to write the person's name on a piece of paper and then they would tally who would be the winner. you of cause wrote down Touya's name. when the results were in. your gaw dropped and Touya's eyes widened. everyone else voted for them except three people who voted for you, and four people who voted for Touya. so that means you and Touya are class reps. holly shit! me and Touya are class reps. the fuck!

the both of you got up and stood at the front of the class. they all looked at the both of you with a smile on there faces. you didn't even know why. you didn't know any of them. so why? anyway you took care of what you needed to and then you both sat down. you looked at him and he looked at you. you smiled at him and he smiled back at you. he shrugged his shoulders.

finally it was time to go home.

Touya's POV

when I finally got home I got changed into normal clothes and then went to find my mother, when I found her I walked up to her and tapped her. he turn and to me and jumped a little  bit. I was only standing here I didn't do anything. anyway I smiled at her and she smiled back. I knew I had to asked her but I didn't want to ask her. if you know what I mean. "mam is alright if my friend comes over tomorrow?" I asked her. her eyes sparkled again. I raised my eye brows and she looked at me.

"is it the one from yesterday?" she asked me and I nodded my head with a blush. but why was I blushing? "well of cause she can!" she told me. I nodded my head at her and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to text Y/N.

Touya

yeah my mother said you can.

Y/N

ok thanks! be there around 10.

I read the text and nodded my head, fair enough I should be awake and if not my little brother will wake me up just in case. now I'm tired and I'm lazy so I'm going to bed.

****************************************************************************************

thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed it.

bye for now

to be continued!