Break!

Yo guys I just wanted a break for a chapter. This isn't a chapter of cause. I will just put some music on here and you can listen.

Play Netffelx

Good song!

Todoroki Rap- Fire and Ice

*cries*

 I'm going to miss him.

Touya Todoroki Unbreakable.

Dabi rap song- Ashes

Denki Rap song- Bolt

Friends- Villain Deku

*cries*

he's cute anyway.

Sorry that this isn't a chapter but like I said I needed a break. but don't worry I am working on the other chapters so I can publish them. It might take me a while tho. So bare with me ok.

And just in case this does happen. I do have a plan for the story and I am sticking with it. So if you don't like the way the story is going please don't hate comment on me. I will stick to the plan and if you don't like it then I would rather you stop reading.

which I hope don't happen I would rather make you all happy but of cause I can't do that so I am staying with the story line I have come up with.

*bows*

Thank you so much so all the reads. I honestly can't believe that I got this many. so concerder this part as a thank you for getting me up to this many reads.

*cries*

I-I really couldn't have done it/ made it this far without you guys. And seeing so many of you enjoy the story make me s-so happy.

Thank you so much!

*whips tears away* 

seriously I am crying and people are looking at me but I don't care.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!