Chapter 15

Damn it. I had to. *Cries* if any of you can remember the last picture it said that 'Touya Todoroki' and now read this one.

*Cries* so sad.

Anyway I couldn't stop crying last chapter. IDK why!

*****************************************
You woke up and you was next to Dabi. All the memories came flooding back into your mind. You sighed and got up. I know what I'm going to do. You got out of bed and Dabi woke up. You got out of the room and he got dressed. Once he walked out he looked at you and smiled....A bit.

"Come on Princess let's go." He told you.

All of a sudden you was in front of the villain league and all of them was looking at you. "You want a hero to become a villain. But I can't hurt others...." You told them.

"Then...."

Shigaraki tried to say something but you interrupted him.

"So how about I help the others when they are out. I'm not getting people but I will help you. I can heal you and be a distraction but I won't hurt any one badly. How's that?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then smiled. Shigaraki smiled. You could tell that he liked the idea. "That's fine with me." He told you. You nodded your head and then turned back to Dabi. But only your eyes. He looked shocked.

"You can share a room with Dabi and the bit of you will go and get your stuff later. Welcome to the league of Villains Y/N L/N." He told you.

You looked at him and just nodded your head and then walked with Dabi back to his room. "Why did you decide to stay?" He asked you.

Your eyes widened as he asked you that and then you looked at him. "Because I can stay with you. I really do love you Dabi." You told him. His eyes widened once again when you said that to him.

He got up and then walked up to you. "Well I think it's time that I actually ask this then. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you. Your eyes widened and you looked up to him.

"Yes."

You said to him and then he kissed you on the lips. He put his hands around your waist and held you close to him. You kissed back and wrapped your hands around his neck. The kiss lasted ages and when the both of you decided to finally separate from each other for air. You put your head on his shoulder since he was leaning down to you.

"I have always wanted to do that for so long." You heard him say to you. You giggled and then separated from the hug.

"So have I." You told him.

He smiled at you and then walked over to a shelf that was in his room. He grabbed what looked like a box from the self and walked over to you. He handed you the box and you looked at it.

The box was F/C with S/F/C around the edges. It had a ribbon with it as well which was R/C (Random colour) you looked back at him and saw him smile. When he smiled you could see the old Touya there. Your eyes widened as you looked at him and then looked back at the box. When you opened it you saw a necklace. It had a good chain with a F/C diamond and a S/F/C little diamonds around the chain. It was so beautiful.

"I got you that for your last birthday. You turned 20 so I thought you deserved something special. But I just couldn't give it to you. But now I can." He told you.

Your eyes widened and you started to cry. He did try and give me something. You hugged him again and then put the necklace on with his help of cause. You were happy anyway. You was his girlfriend and you had something from him for your birthday as well.

(I know Dabi is around 20 years old so pretend that you are 20 years old now. If your not well....you are now!)

Once you hugged him he hugged you back "I'm guessing you like the present." He said. You couldn't see but he was smiling.

"No."

"......"

"I love it."

He hugged you a little bit tighter and kissed your forehead. Dabi then let go of you and then walked out of the room leaving you alone with your thoughts. You stood by the window and looked out of it.

I'm finally Touya's....Or Dabi's girlfriend. I'm so happy. It took so long but here we are. I hope we last. I always find it funny that someone can like for so long but then when it finally comes to them being together it is always so short......I do hope that is not the case with me and Touya.

(Please do not hate me it went with the story. And I mean about the comment.)

When Dabi walked back in the with you he wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind. "Shigaraki said that we can go and get your stuff later on this afternoon right now we can relax and enjoy our free time." He told you. You nodded your head and you felt him kiss your neck. You smiled and then turned to him once he stopped.

"What's with all the kisses today? And hugs?" You asked him.

"I need to catch up on all the time I have missed by not asking you sooner." He told you.

You giggled a little bit and then kissed his cheek and hugged him. "There. Now enough for today ok. Save it for later." You told him. He smiled and then hugged you.

"Fine I will wait for later......To kiss you." He said to you.

Again you giggled and then you waited for the time you had to get your things.

I just realized something. It will be the first time Touya will be on my house.

*****************************************
And I'm done. Haha. Another one done. Yeh! I am proud. But I am still crying from the two pictures. Oh well....

Oh and sorry that most of this chapter is an author's note and not the story.

Bye for now

To be Continued!