Chapter 1

It was the first day of UA and you couldn't wait to meet your new classmates. You couldn't wait to make new friends and get to know people. You got your things and left the house locking it behind you. You are the daughter of the two heros, DarkFlame (your Father) and Midlight (your Mother). You got your quirks from both of your parents. They are controlling the light and Dark Flames, as they're hero names suggest. They don't live with you because they thought you deserved your privacy. You finally got to school and sat down in your seat, when suddenly a guy with red hair came in. He looked cold but also kinda cool. The two of you were the only ones in class, and the best thing was that he sat next to you.

"Hey!" You said to him. He turned his head to face you and just looked at you. You smiled at him, causing him to look at you in shock. Your smile turned into a slight frown as you pulled a book out of your bag. He didn't look interested in you until you pulled out the book. Then he became interested.

"What book is that?" He asked you. You jolted at the sound of his voice, you weren't expecting him to say anything since he ignored you the first time. You turned the book so that he could see the cover. The book said Mystery World: Second Book “Knight Princess”. His eyes widened at the book. "No way! There's more than one?" he asked a bit shocked. You nodded your head at him.

"Yeah I got all of them, I love these books!" You told him. He nodded his head at you in response. The books are really cool, They are all about this boy with brown hair and green eyes, his name was Kyo Yachimi. He travelled to different worlds and helped the people there. it was interesting because sometimes he would have to get saved by the badass female character in the story. You only liked those parts since it never happens, like ever. "I'm Y/N L/N by the way." You told him and stretched out your hand to him.

He took it and gave you a slight smile. "I'm Touya Todoroki." He said. Your eyes widened and you smiled at him. He looked at you with a confused look on his face, which you had to admit was a little cute. "I know you!" You told him. He looked at you and rolled his eyes at you. "Yeah everyone does. And before you ask, yes my father is Endeavor." He told you. You nodded your head at his words. So you were right you did know him. You noticed he wasn't too happy about it. You sighed and turned away.

Soon enough the classroom was overflowing with the students. Your teacher came in and stood at the front, your teacher was Midnight, but there was also another teacher with her. He came in and also stood at the front. He then started to speak, "Today is your first day of being Hero's in training. So, let's get started shall we?" You glanced at Todoroki and saw that he wasn't interested. Well, that's what it seemed like anyway. He looked at, propably sensing you staring at him. You quickly turned away, to avoid himasking you any questions.

When the bell rang you got up and walked over to Todoroki, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned to you and looked at you. "Hey, I got a question for you Todoroki!" you said brightly. He raised an eyebrow at you and hummed, so that you would continue. "Can we be friends? I don't want to talk to anyone new, and it wouldn't be cool if I had no friends. So, I was wondering if you wanted to my friends." you said, a bit anxiously.

He just smiled at you and nodded his head, "Sure why not?" he said nonchalantly. You smiled and nodded your head at him. The both of you then made your way to the cafeteria. you got food and sat down together, you went in your bag and got out the book from earlier. You then handed the book over to him. He lifted his head, as soon as he saw the book in his face his gaze shot up to meet yours. "I read it like a million times, you can borrow it if you want." You told him. He smiled at you and nodded, putting the book in his bag.

"Todoroki!" You said. He nodded his head, since he was eating and couldn’t talk. "Why do you look so cold all the time?" You asked him, curiously. He stopped eating and looked at you. He tilted his head and you swear you saw a “?” pop up above his head. You giggled and that turned into laughter. He smirked at you, but his eyes shone with confusion.

"W-what?" he asked, seemingly insecure. You laughed even more. "L/N I'm serious what?" He asked you, the expression on his face made you laugh even more. His confused and clueless expression was priceless. "L/N stop laughing at me." he said irritably. You were still laughing, but you managed to calm down a bit. "Y-your reaction was priceless." Your you managed to get out between your laughs. He smirked and shook his head slowly at you. "Your a child." he stated, causing him to join your laughing session. Todoroki is funny! I'm glad we're friends.

You and Todoroki were walking to class. it was time for your heroics class. You and him went to class and sat down. Your teacher, Midnight came in. You were a bit confused since she was your homeroom teacher. She stood at the front of the class, and looked at you all. "ok get your costumes on and meet me at area 3." She instructed. You walked up to your costume and grabbed it, then went to get changed.

(I don't know how to explain this so think of Asuna's from SAO, but instead of black and white, it’s white and red and you have no cape.)

You walked out of the changing room and you saw Todoroki standing there in his costume, he looked smart. He wore a dark blue jacket with a white t-shirt and black trousers, he looked cool. You walked up to him and stood next to him. "You know Todoroki you look cute in your hero costume." You flirted playfully. He had a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

He nodded his head and said, "Thanks L/N! You look nice to." while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. You smiled and nodded your head in response. "Ok, now for the teams!" Midnight called out to everyone. "First two up is L/N and Todoroki!" She called out. The two of you stood at the front. You looked at him and he looked at you. Now the both of you were just staring at each other, both to proud to look away first. You had a smile on your face and he smirked at you. "Right! Todoroki is the villain and L/N is the hero!" Midnight said to you both. You nodded your head at each other. He ran to get ready for the battle, and man was he fast. You smirked at how fast he was. ’Your fast!’ You thought, ‘but not faster than me.’

"Ok L/N get ready!" Midnight called out. You nodded and got into your starting position. You took a deep breath and got ready for battle.

*****************************************

Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I will try and publish the 2nd chapter soon. I will be only updating on Mondays, if I feel like it.

Edit: this story is under editing being edited by ILoveShinsou14

Again thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be continued!