Question

Yo guys so me and some of my friends (not the ones I mentioned last chapter) was talking. And we found out that my parents out BNHA (Heros) was

Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
And Izuku Midoriya

I have trate's from all of them so they are my parents. Don't ask how there are three there Just is.

Anyway then we found we found out that my parents BNHA (villains) are....

Dabi
And Toga

So that's a major surprise. Because as well as Dabi I also love Shoto and Katsuki. And a little of Izuku as well. So I most of my parents.

😭Sucks I know.

Anyway here is my question.

Who out of BNHA heros are your parents and why?

And also....

Who out BNHA villains are your parents and why?

I'll explain mine to make it fair.

Katsuki Bakugou- I always say die to people and I get a little angry when someone irritates me.

Shoto Todoroki- I have mostly an emotionless expression on my face. I couldn't care less on what I have to do as long as it's quick and I do my own thing.

Izuku Midoriya- I mumble to my self alit and when I'm excited people who have seen BNHA have told me that I act a little like Izuku.

So people have told I act like these three, and me and friends were talking about if we had parents in BNHA and they said these were mine.

Now the villains.

Toga- people I like I want to show I like them in some way by anything....So sometimes I do try a kill people who come near them but then they go off to others and I give up since they told me they hate me.

Dabi- I'm just that person who doesn't care what is going on around them. Someone got hurt? Get over it. Someone got killed? Haha, it's their fault. Someone get bullied? Been there done that, live with it. It's not going to stop.

(Damn being bullied have really changed me. Those fuckers I'll kill them....)

Anyway so I want to know who's yours and why you think that. And don't worry I am working on the next chapter!

Thanks.

Ly

Bye for now

To be Continued!