Chapter Eight - Love like fire ( Akashi X Reader)

-

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Intern

-

You order an espresso, and a macha latte for the dear sir seated right at your table next to your chair, his gaze never seeming to leave the book he has in hand. Your panda eyes completely complement your completely black outfit and your hair. Perfect. You had forgotten to put on your BB cream in the morning, leaving your completely dark and hellish eyes to scaree the wits out of the barista in front of you.

Grinning, you sheepishly pass the money over to the poor girl that shifts in her space behind the counter, her shaking hands taking the money like she was in some kind of a dark drug deal with you and didn't want to risk being found out.

The barista hands over your drinks quickly and her eyes bid for you to move over and out of her vision so that she doesn't have to see the demon right in the middle of the day.

Not that you weren't a demon though.

Your wound from the gunshot yesterday still hurt like some truck had run over your waist and someone stepped on it just to make sure you were dying. That's right. You were injured all right, and yet that dear sir just a few steps away was sitting brilliantly in his peaceful corner reading his goddamn book like nobody's business. Talk about being the perfect descendent of the Seijuro family.

" Akashi, come drink your damn latte." you huff as you set the tray down on the table, the loud bang on the table causing some customers to stare in your direction curiously and then divert their attention to some other place after meeting the eyes of him.

" Don't be so crude, my dear." Akashi merely smiles at you and puts down his book elegantly with style and grace. His finger carresses your cheek but you smack it away, annoyed at how he could be so smooth and relaxed when she was suffering.

After all, who was the one who was doing all that shady drug deals behind the facade of the Seijuro Corporation?

It was the easy life for him, while the tough life for you. Being his girlfriend, you had to protect him at all cost, and that 'all cost' resulted in you being shot in the stomach while there was crossfire between the Sei family and the Daiki family and some idiot by the certain name of 'Aomine Daiki' just had to point his gun in the direction of a certain Emperor and fire.

" Don't reject me." Akashi orders, his fierce and stern face immediately having its effects on you. The last time you had defied his orders, let's just say things did not end up well. You ended up being bedridden for three days, your waist and legs completely sore while a certain person sat gleefully at the computer table checking on all of his emails while you were lying there in bed, unable to move.

As Akashi's index finger gently touches your rosy lips, you shiver a little, both in fear and excitement.

'Bam!" Akashi shouts suddenly and you whip around, your guns in your hands as you sweep the entire coffeeshop, your bullets zipping through the throats of the assassins and killing them before they even muttered a single word. Your fists hits the table in the split of the second and some coffee flies out your cup and you drink it before turning to the other side of the room and killing the assassins in the head. This was your style. Everything should be done and was done in one shot.

"Beautiful, my dear." Akashi compliments and you purse your lips, realising that he has done absolutely nothing again.

Just as you open your mouth to complain, his soft lips press against yours, the passion and love overflowing. You blush and submit to Akashi, your body collasping in his embrace and he holds onto you tightly, his firm grip on you making you feel warm and comfortable.

" I love you." Akashi confesses in your ear and you hide your face in his chest, your hands gripping onto his shirt tightly while he merely smiles and hugs you, offering the most safe and secure place in this world.

This passion was love like fire, and you were burning along with him until everything ran out.

-

Ay.

Updates be like 'these updates bring all the readers to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours.' jkjk

i love KNB

:)

eh this one. BTS danger got me falling in love.

DO YOU EVEN SEE JIN AND RAP MON DANCE. OMFG. I CRASH AND LAUGH AND ROLL.

OMFG JIN IS SO ASDFGHJKL LIKE I THINK HIS VOICE IS REALLY REALLY SWEET AND SMOOTH LIKE JB'S VOICE. LIKE I DUN EVEN. HE IS HANDS DOWN, MY BIAS.

YAS.

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL. DUN WORRY.