Chapter 17 : Promise Ring

Leighanne

I laid on my bed, still a little emotional from the whole thing with Chris earlier. We never had a physical fight. Ever. And to be honest it hurt me a lot. It hurt me even more that he didn't even come to apologize or attempt to fix things. I clicked on the tv, in attempts of getting my mind off of things, but failed miserably and started crying.

I cried because of me and Chris's fight, I cried because I missed my parents, I cried for Relle being killed, and I cried for Fizz being locked up. I was an emotional mess. Once I pulled myself together, I walked out my room, only to bump into Chris. I rolled my eyes, starting to walk the other direction but he pulled me towards him again by my waist.

"Chris, let me go," I said, looking at him in his face.

"Just come with me somewhere," He insisted, gently. I shook my head no.

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you. Just let me go," I repeated, yanking myself free and walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a Pepsi and sipping it.

"Leigh, I'm not tryna fight witchu anymore. Come with me," He said again, still calm.

I sighed. "Chris, I just wanna be alone right now."

"Please?" He asked, again, kissing my neck. I got weak.

"No," I mumbled, not really meaning it. He continued planting sweet, gentle kisses on my neck.

"Come on, baby," He mumbled again, taking my hand into his. "I have a surprise for you."

I let him lead me to front door and slipped on some sandals. Once we got in his car, he placed a scarf around my eyes.

"Chris," I whined. "What is all of this?"

He laughed a little. "Just be patient, babe."

The car smoothed its way down a couple of different streets and all the way, Chris refused to answer my constant questions of where we were going. Until we finally came to a stop and Chris guided me toward wherever, with the scarf still over my eyes.

"Chris," I said again.

"Iight, hold up," He said and a door closed behind me. "Iight, here you go."

He unwrapped the scarf and I gasped, looking at the beautiful, romantic hotel room with candles everywhere and rose petals on the bed.

"You like it?" He smiled, walking into the room.

I nodded, still staring in awe. "Chris, what is all this?"

"Com'ere," He motioned, sitting on the bed. I sat down next to him, waiting for him to speak. "Baby, I'm sorry about earlier. I never wanna hurt you. Besides Uncle Jay and Charlene, you the only one I have by my side. And I wanna keep you there forever.'

He pulled out a small black suede box and I gasped, knowing this boy was not about to propose to me. We were only 18.

"I bought you this," He said, opening up the box with a small, cute silver ring in it with a pink diamond.

"Is this an- an engagement ring?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. He chuckled.

"Nah, its a promise ring," He said, sliding the ring on my ring finger. "You promise to be by my side forever, baby?"

I smiled and nodded. "I promise."

He pulled out another box and slid on a plain silver ring on his own finger. "I promise too love you, be here for you through whatever and protect you. Always."

"Awww, baby," I said, leaning in and kissing him. I climbed on top of him, leaning down to kiss him more and he held my waist as I straddled him.

"You sure you wanna do this, Leigh?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Of course, I do," I said, confidently pulling off my hoodie.

"We don't have to-"

I placed my finger on his lips, replacing it with my lips again. He sat up and picked me up, flipping us over so that I was under him.

"Babe, you so beautiful," He whispered, looking down at me. I smirked, caressing his face.

Then I helped him pull off his shirt and he helped me pull off mine. We continued the kiss, while I managed to get him out of his jeans.

I got up from under him and slid off my leggings, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

He licked his lips, studying my body closely. "Damn."

I lightly moaned as he planted sweet kisses all over my body from my neck to my stomach. Then he slid off my panties and removed my bra, tossing them on the ground. Then he proceeded to planting kisses on my spot, making me moan more.

"Chri-Chris," I moaned, as he opened his mouth wider to get a deeper taste. It was by far the best feeling I'd ever had. Chris really knew how to use his tongue.

He licked and sucked like it was a ice pop, as I continued to moan out his name. This was obviously not his first time doing this. It seemed like he had enough practice.

Once he was done, he got up again and looked down at me. "You ready?"

I nodded and helped him out of his boxers, revealing his huge package. I gasped.

"Oh my god," I mumbled, looking down at it. He chuckled.

"I'll go slow, baby, I promise," He assured me, pecking my neck again. I gripped his back, waiting for him to enter me and feel the pain I knew was coming.

After he slipped on the condom, he slowly made his way inside of me and I gripped his back tighter, digging my nails in his back.

The pain was highly uncomfortable. I bit down on my bottom lip as he continued stroking slowly in and out of me and I was trying to hold back a few tears. This went on for about 5 more minutes until he immediately stopped.

"Leigh, look," He said, looking down. I looked down too and saw blood forming on the sheets. "You want me to stop."

I shook my head no. "No, baby, please don't."

He continued the pace he was at and pleasure was instantly replaced from the pain. I moaned, holding his waist.

"Baby, faster," I moaned. He laughed a little, going deeper. I gasped, enjoying how good it felt now compared to before.

He gave me long, deep strokes that made me release for the very first time. After I had gotten mine, he was groaning and picking up the pace.

"Fuck," He mumbled, resting his head on my neck. We stayed like this for a little while before he rolled over my my side, spooning me from behind. We laid there, breathless and satisfied, laying in each other's arms.

"Leigh," He mumbled.

"Yes?" I asked, turning over.

"Look, no matter what happens, you gotta always know that I love you, iight?"

I nodded, pecking his lips. "I love you too."

We laid there, listening to each other breathe until we both knocked out for the night, naked.

---

Short chapter but sweet :) More drama to come soon though !