Chapter 1 : Jealous

Leighanne (In MM)

"Lele, come here," My best friend Ashley called me. I walked up to her, after closing my locker.

"Whats up?" I asked, joining her at her locker.

"Girl, look at that sexy boy over there," She pointed, to a tall brown skinned guy, walking into the school. "His name is Ace. He just transferred here from Fallwood."

"Fallwood?" I repeated, scrunching up my nose. "That school is dangerous as hell."

"Yeah, but that only makes him more sexier. Being a bad boy and shit," She smirked, eyeing Ace walking around looking all confused. "Lets go talk to him."

"Ion know, Ash, you know how Mr. Wills be when we late," I reminded her.

"Oh come on, it'll only be a second," She said, pulling me toward Ace. Once we walked up to Ace, his eyebrows were twisted up in a lost look as he looked down at his schedule and then at the classrooms.

"Hi...Ace, right?" Ashley asked with a smile, as if she didn't know.

"Yeah," He flashed us a white smile. "Whats your name?"

"Well I'm Ashley and this is my girl, Leighanne," Ashley pointed to her and then me. "You new here, right?"

"Yeah," He laughed a lil. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeeeah, you look hella lost. But lucky for you, you got me and Leigh to help you now."

He smiled, eyeing me. "Is that so?"

"Yup, let me see your schedule," Ashley said with her hand out. He gave her the paper and while she reviewed it, I felt his eyes on me the whole time, staring at me from top to bottom. I avoided his eyes, awkwardly looking around.

"Oh, we don't have homeroom together but we have lunch, English, Spanish, and Chemistry," Ashley concluded, handing him back the schedule.

"Oh thats cool," He nodded. "Can you show me where my homeroom is though?"

"Ashleyyyyyy!" Our other friend, Karma, yelled walking up to us pulling her arm. "I need your help, now!"

"Um, okay," Ashley said as Karma pulled her away. "Leigh can you show Acey his homeroom, please? I'll be back."

I nodded, watching them run to the bathroom. Then I turned back to Ace who yet again, was staring me down. I handed him my phone.

"Whats this for?" He asked, looking down at the phone in confusion.

"A picture lasts longer," I said, sarcastically. He laughed, handing me back my phone.

"I'm sorry, shawty, you just...beautiful," He said, as we walked down the hall to his homeroom.

I rolled my eyes, shrugging. "I'm alright."

"What you don't think you pretty?" He asked. I shrugged again, looking down. I always had my insecurity problems.

"I guess," I mumbled. I knew he was just trying to run game on me. I met his type before and I knew what boys like him wanted.

"Those pretty green eyes," He smiled, staring into them. "Wow."

He stared into my eyes a bit longer, not saying a word. I looked up into his light brown eyes, that seemed to be speaking a lot even though there was an intense silence between us.

Realizing that we still we were staring at each other, I cleared my throat, looking away and pointing to Room 8.

"Well, thats your homeroom," I said. He looked at the room and then back at me.