Chapter 13

Zophisa P.O.V

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked Luka. We were sitting in the dining room eating a pizza he was forced to order after I refused to cook.

"We have three meetings at the office from seven to twelve. Then, we'll take and hour lunch. After lunch I'll nees about two hours to finish up paperwork. We'll leave the office and I'll show you around the warehouse downtown ams introduce you to a few workers," He answered and took a sip of his juice.

"How far away is the office from here?" I asked, grabbing another slice of cheese pizza.

"An hour," he answered, "I'll have my assistant get us breakfast so it'll be there when we get there." I nodded and looked at my ringing phone.

"Hello," I answered.

"Oh so you just forgot all about me," Sincere said dramatically.

"I just talked to your dramatic ass this morning," I said with pizza in my mouth.

"That was yesterday to me!" He yelled.

"What do you want? And why are you calling me from Adrian's phone?" I asked.

"Give me my phone," I heard a voice say then I heard a pop.

"Don't be hitting me mother fucker," Sincere yelled at Adrian.

"Fuck you gone do? I'll piece your scrawny ass up in here," Adrian said.

"Hey!" I yelled into the phone, "Dumb ass and dumb ass senior, y'all need to relax!"

"Sorry sis," Adrian said, "Where your mans at, I got a drop earlier."

"He right here, I'm going to put the phone on speaker," I said, removing the phone from my face and go putting on speaker.

Luka sat up and listened as Adrian spoke, "Alright, Diablo knows you two are married. Which is good for Zo's protection given the alliance between Diablo and Luka. However, he refuses to acknowledge this as a formal alliance between the two of us. We would have to make the alliance public to the 'community'."

"That fat bastard thinks he's slick," I said angrily.

"What do you mean?" Luka asked.

"We obviously can't bring them here, they can't even go to the fucking airport. My people are the who's who of America's most wanted. Even if I can find someone clean, it'll be too suspicious and easily tracked back to me by the press. And we can't go there, it's too risky we'll be vulnerable," I explained.

"We'll just double up on security, I'll make sure there are extra men, no problem," Luka reassured.

"Let's call that plan B," I said.

"What's plan A?" Sincere asked through the phone.

"We're going to network it, tell people we're allied, make sure it gets back to Diablo," I pitched.

"It won't hurt to try that," Luka said with a nod.

"Oh yeah, he thinks the marriage is real," Adrian said.

"That's perfect," I said with a smirk.

"How?" Adrian asked.

"He thinks I'm Luka's weakness and vice versa. When in reality, that's far from the case. If he strikes, he'll expect a non strategized retaliation," I elaborated.

"That's smart," Luka agreed, "Listen, we have a long day tomorrow so we'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye Zoey," Adrian said before hanging up.

"Zoey?" Luka mocked.

"Suck it," I said, getting up and throwing away my plate and walking out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Luka called as I walked up the stairs.

"To take a shower!" I yelled back.

(A/N: these "×" represent time jumps. I'll try to use them as little as possible)

××××××××××

"What are you doing?" I asked Luka as I walked into the master bedroom wearing my pajamas and bonnet.

"I'm going to bed," He answered, getting in the bed. He was wearing red and black plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

"Get out," I demanded.

"What do you mean get out?" Luka asked, putting his feet under the blanket.

"You're not sleeping in the same bed as me, get out," I repeated, firmly.

"We're married," Luka stated.

"And the sky is blue," I said sarcastically, "Now that we're done stating the fucking obvious, can you go?"

"Why do I have to go? This is my house, I paid for it," he stated.

"You have to go because I said so. You must have let this marriage shit go to your head, I will still fuck you up," I said, annoyed, "Now go to the guest bedroom, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning."

"Fine," he gave in, "But don't think this is happening every night." He stood up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Shut up and get out," I called to him as hell walked away. He just chuckled and flicked me off.
-
-
-
-
Very short and sorry for the delay
Xox- NX