Bonus Chapter 2 (M)

Zophisa P.O.V

"What are you doing out here?" Luka asked me, stepping out onto the balcony. I was leaning on the railing, looking out at the night ocean, enjoying the breeze. We were at my vacation house in Cancun for our honeymoon.

"Just enjoying the view," I answered, not turning around.

"Yeah me too," he said, walking up behind me and grabbing my ass through my red mini nightdress.

I stood up straight and turned around to face him with a smirk on my face. He grabbed the balcony on both sides of me, trapping me against the railing.

"No panties?" He asked with a lopsided grin.

"I didn't bring any," I said, looking him in the eyes. He licked his lips before leaning down and kissing me, his tongue instantly going in my mouth. His hand found its way to my pussy as his tongue dominated my mouth. He started rubbing my clit, making me moan in his mouth.

My hands traveled down his bare, sculpted torso and to the waistband of his sweatpants. I stuck my hand into his pants and grabbed his dick, making him break our kiss to groan. I started pumping his dick as I looked him in the eyes. He slowly stuck a finger in me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Fuck," I moaned as he added another finger and started to quickly pump them in and out of me. My knees buckled as an orgasm swept over me. He took his two fingers out and stuck them in his mouth and sucked them clean.

I made eye contact with him again before lowering myself to the ground. I pulled his dick from his pants and slowly licked the tip, making him hiss. I licked the shaft up and down before taking him in my mouth completely. I opened up my throat and took in all of him, making my nose touch his stomach. He let out a long moan as my head started to bob back and forth.

"Merdo," (shit) he cursed in Italian, "I'm about to cum." As soon as he said that I tasted his sweet and salty mixture in my mouth before swallowing it. He helped me stand up before kissing me again, making us taste each other.

"Fuck me right here," I demanded, breaking the kiss. He quickly turned me around and pressed me against the balcony railing before pulling my nightdress up. He slowly inserted himself into me from behind making us both moan.

He reached into my nightdress and grabbed one of my breasts as he pounded into me. It wasn't long before I was creaming on his dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he repeated as his strokes got sloppy before nutting inside me. He pulled out and turned me around. He grabbed my thighs and picked me up before walking us into the bedroom. He took his sweatpants off before sitting on the bed and lying back.

"Ride," he said, putting his arms behind his head. I lined him up with my entrance before sinking down. I watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, making me smirk. I started bouncing up and down, making him grab my ass and smack it. Before I knew it, he was cumming inside of me again.

"That was fast," I said, looking down at him with a smirk.

"You think that's funny?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Before I could respond he flipped us over. He pulled my nightdress off and opened my legs wide before plunging into me, making me cry out in pleasure.

"You rough son of a bitch," I gritted out as I grabbed the sheets. His deep, slow strokes made my eyes roll to the back of my head and my toes curl. I reached up and pulled him closer and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was going crazy under him and scratching his back as he fucked me.

"I'm cumming," I whispered before my walls tightened around him. I let out a loud moan and came and he soon followed.

"I'm done," I panted as he pulled out.

"Can't take anymore?" He asked with a cocky smirk before flopping down next to me.

"Hell no," I said, "I know when to tap out."

He just chuckled before leaning over and giving me a quick peck. He stood up and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. I heard water before he came back with a rag. He opened my legs and wiped me down with the warm cloth.

"Aren't you the gentleman," I said.

"It's just so pretty," he said, rubbing his thumb over my pussy.

"Oh no," I groaned.

"Just one taste," he said with a pout.

"Fine," I agreed. Before I knew it, he was devouring my pussy. My back arched off of the bed and I let out a moan. My pussy was already sensitive so I came quickly. He sat up and licked his lips before cleaning me up again.

"Thanks amore," he said as he stood up and walked back to the bathroom. 

"No, thank you," I said, sleepily.

He walked back into the room and got in the bed with me. He switched spots with me so he was sleeping in the wet spot. I quickly dozed off after snuggling up with him.

-
-
-
-
-
Y'all are goateed. You guys deserve this because the support been crazy this part like week, week and a half. I hit number 1 in a category! You guys got me to number 1 in a category. I feel so fucking good. Thanks so much
Xox