Chapter 24

Zophisa P.O.V

I quickly stood up, snatching the EpiPen from its place on the table. I walked over to Alessio and popped the top on the EpiPen before stabbing it into his thigh.

"Take him downstairs," I said to the two guys by the door. They quickly rushed in and picked his unconscious body up and hauled him to the basement.

"You are truly fascinating," Luka complimented from his seat at the table.

"I try," I said with a smirk.

"Have you spoken to your brothers?" He asked.

"No I haven't," I said, looking around for my phone. Luka pulled it from his pocket and extended it towards me. I grabbed it and quickly called Adrian.

"Yer," he answered.

"You haven't called me all day," I pointed out.

"It's only two o'clock. I'm a busy man," he said. 

"It's hard being me huh?" I asked with a smirk.

"Deflate yourself," he said. I just let out a chuckle.

"Did you run down on the old man?" I asked, seriously.

"Yeah and that son of a bitch will not talk," he said with a sigh.

"That bastard," I mumbled.

"What you want us to do?" He asked.

"I want you to crack him," I said, angrily, "whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes," he repeated.

"Wait!" I quickly said before he hung up.

"What?" He asked.

"Remember what we did to get that baker to tell us who was selling out of his bakery?" I asked.

"Yeah we made him think-," he quickly cut himself off, "Ohh I heard you. I'm handling it right now."

"You go handle that and hit me back," I said before hanging up. 

"What did you tell the Baker?" Luka asked.

"You nosey as hell ain't you?" I asked, "But if you must know..."

Adrian P.O.V (a/n yup switching povs in the middle of a chapter!)

"So you clear on what you gotta do?" I asked Sincere as we stood outside the steel door in the basement of the club. The club was empty but before Zo left she had it soundproofed for special occasions like these.

"I got you," Sincere said, dapping me up and opening the door. I waited about twelve minutes before I decided to put my part of the plan in motion.

"Stay by this door and don't let a nobody in this motherfucker," I told four of my bros I bought for backup. They nodded and I opened the door.

I rushed down the hallway to the last room where we were keeping our dad. When I ran in, Sincere was throwing punches to his face with brass knuckles on.

"Sincere!" I called.

He turned to look at me, "What?" He asked.

"We gotta go bro, now!" I yelled.

"Man I'm in the middle of something," he said, dismissing me. 

"Zyaire we gotta go right now!" I screamed, calling him by his government name.

His face softened and he walked up to me, "What happened?" He asked.

"It's Zoey," I said letting out a small breath, "They shot my sister man."