Steamy

As Jeffrey joined Layla in the shower she began to feel a little exposed about being so naked in front of him. Sure they'd had sex last night, and it was intimate in every possible way. She had never been so close with anyone. But the lighting had been dim and she was too caught up in the heat of the moment to worry about the flaws of her body.

"You okay?" Jeffrey asked, picking up on her hesitancy to move her arms away from her stomach.

"Yeah I'm just... really naked" she giggled.

Yep... I can see that" he grinned devilishly, his cute dimples showing. "You know you were naked last night too" he pointed out.

"Ahuh... I was".

"And my lips kissed every inch of your beautiful body" he smiled. "You don't have to hide anything from me Layla, you're perfect in every way".

"Awww" she smiled as she lifted her arms away, cupping his face she kissed him passionately.

"Do you believe me? Or do I need to give you a little reminder about how much I appreciate your body?" He teased.

"Maybe you could refresh my memory" she giggled.

"Yes Ma'am" he said with a cheeky little wink.

Jeff took his time kissing and caressing every bit of her body. "Is this what you were hiding?" He whispered as he knelt before her, his eyes level with her stomach. She had lost the baby weight long ago, and her stomach had slowly firmed back up, but her skin was riddled with stretchmarks. His fingertips danced along the multitude of tiger-like stripes on her skin, most of which had faded to a barely noticeable silver, no longer the angry pink and purple lines that they once were.

"Yeah" she replied, a little embarrassed.

"I don't want you to feel ashamed about your scars Sweetheart. This body grew and carried a perfect little human" he smiled as he kissed her stomach. "These are battle scars, nothing at all to be ashamed of. You should be proud Layla. A woman's body is capable of incredible things... and your body is definitely incredible" he grinned as he planted soft kisses all over her stomach.

He felt her begin to quiver beneath his touch and he slowly slid a hand up the inside of her thighs before coming into contact with her sex. Jeffrey teased her entrance with a long, slender digit enjoying the way she subconsciously parted her legs ever so slightly to allow him better access. He remained on his knees before her, simply worshipping her body beneath the warm spray falling from the shower head.

Without warning he brought his mouth down on her already sensitive clit, licking and sucking until she became weak at the knees. Lifting one of her legs over his shoulder to help hold her up he slid a finger into her entrance and pumped slowly before adding a second finger. Within minutes she was coming hard around his fingers, screaming his name as she slumped down the wall onto him, her legs like jelly unable to hold her up.

"Noone has ever made me feel the way you do" she whispered as she kissed him hard.

"What way is that Sweetheart?"

"You make me tremble with pleasure, you leave my body feeling completely satisfied yet at the same time you make me crave more of you" she confessed. "No one has ever given me that".

"Well I'm glad I am the first, and I'll do everything I can to make sure I am the first and only man who makes you feel that way" he grinned.

Pushing him back against the shower wall she made him sit before she straddled his lap, sinking down on his already hard member. Layla rocked herself in his lap, grinding against him in a way that made him moan.

"Oh shit... Sweetheart" he growled in a deep and raspy tone. The low rumble sending vibrations coursing through her body. She nibbled on his bottom lip and she slowly bounced up and down on him creating long pleasurable strokes.

"You keep that up and I'm not gonna last much longer" he whispered as he licked and sucked at the sensitive skin of her neck leaving soft hickeys there.

"I want to make you come" she whispered, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"God Layla..." he groaned in pleasure.

She continued to ride him, her own orgasm building again and as her walls tightened around him and she came hard while he struggled not to come with her... inside her.

"Layla..." he moaned. "Sweetheart I can't hold back".

Even though every bone in her body wanted to stay exactly where she was she knew that they had no protection. So she removed herself from him, reaching down she grasped his hard member in her hand and began to stroke him until he finished as she kissed him hard.

"I didn't want to stop" she panted as she leaned her forehead against his. "It felt too good".

"It sure fucking did Sweetheart... you can ride me any time" he grinned cheekily.

They washed eachother down and dried off before getting dressed. Layla checked in on Benji to see that he was still fast asleep so she set about making his favourite breakfast with some help from Jeffrey.

"This feels so natural" he smiled as he flipped a pancake. "Being here with you, staying the night... cooking breakfast... being all domestic" he said with a smile.

"We should do it more often" she grinned as she kissed his cheek.

"If I had my way Sweetheart, I'd never let you sleep alone again" Jeffrey smiled charmingly.

"I might just let you have your way with me then" she giggled with a cheeky wink, making him laugh loudly, and it was one of the best sounds she had ever heard. She admired him as he stood shirtless in her kitchen, cooking pancakes as she tended to the bacon and cut up some fruit. He was so rediculously handsome and his beautiful eyes did things to her. Especially when he gave her that sexy, sultry look that was oh so dangerous. She was falling for Jeffrey, and falling hard.

Hey guys,
I want to say thank you to those who have been following this story and leaving fantastic comments.  You guys are awesome!
I need to take a break from this story for a little bit. I lost someone dear to me yesterday and my head is just all over the place and my heart is broken. I need to take some time to grieve.
I promise I will be back updating as soon as I feel up to it.
Thanks,
DV.