Trying is Half the Fun

"Hell yes" Jeff chuckled. He flipped them over so he was hovered above her. "I'm going to make love to you until the sun comes up" he grinned as he removed her lace underwear.

"Yes please Mr Morgan" Layla smiled sweetly, giving him her best bedroom eyes.

"God you're so damn captivating. When you look at me like that... I'm a goner" he chuckled.

"I didn't know I had that much of an effect on you" she smiled shyly.

"I'm putty in your hands Baby" he smiled.

"I don't know about that... you don't feel very soft to me" she giggled as she grasped his throbbing hard on.

Jeff lined himself up with her entrance and slowly pushed himself all the way in to her already soaking wet pussy. "Every time feels like the first time... you're so perfect.  I'm so lucky that you are mine Sweetheart and I get to spend the rest of my life loving you".

"I'm pretty sure that I'm the lucky one" Layla smiled. "I hope you know you'll be spending most of this night between my thighs" she teased as she rolled her hips against him.

"There's nowhere else I'd rather be Sweetheart" Jeff grinned as he began a slow and steady pace.

"I love you so much" Layla smiled in between small moans.

"I love you too Layla" he whispered as he nibbled at her neck making her arch up off the bed in pleasure and her breath hitch. "You like that huh baby?" He growled lowly sending shivers down her spine.

"Yes... God yes" she panted.

"I'll keep doing it then" he chuckled with a devilish grin. He planted trails of warm wet kisses across her neck and collarbone, sucking and biting at her fair skin making her break out in goosebumps.

It didn't take long before Jeffrey had her on the brink of orgasm. And the way she was moaning and writhing in pleasure beneath him had him dangerously close too. "God damn... Layla Sweetheart" he growled lowly.

"Jeff... yes... Oh yes!" She panted as her body began to shake. "Come in me..." she smiled devilishly. "Let's make a baby" she whispered breathlessly, sending shivers down his spine. He thrust harder and deeper into her, his pace becoming erratic as he started to lose himself. "Jeff!" She screamed in ecstacy as her body was ravaged by an overwhelming orgasm.

He followed close behind as he emptied himself inside her, her walls spasmed around him making sure to milk him dry. Jeff stayed inside her until he was no longer hard, and as he pulled out he shuffled beneath her, raising her ass up off the mattress as he lay her legs across his lap. She looked at him curiously wondering what he was doing.

"Gravity" he grinned. "Maximising our chances".

"You're so cute" Layla gushed.

"I'm excited about having a baby. I may have been doing some reading up" he chuckled. "I wanna make sure I know everything. I'm clueless when it comes to the baby stages" he admitted.

"You'll be great. No doubt in my mind" Layla grinned as she lay back against the mattress, her fingers drumming patterns against his arm that lay draped over her stomach.

"What's up Sweetheart?" He asked as he took note of her hands.

"Hmm?"

"You're fidgeting" he pointed out.

"Oh..."

"Are you worried about having a baby? You haven't changed your mind have you?" He asked, a hint of worry in his voice. "Coz you know... it might be too late for that" he teased.

"No of course not. I want a baby with you... it's just..."

"What Sweetheart? Talk to me?"

"What if we have another autistic child? What if there's something about my DNA or whatever that I pass on to my children that makes them this way?"

"Sweetheart. You know that's not a bad thing..."

"I know. I do. I wouldn't change Benji for anything in the world".

"Then why are you worried. Help me understand".

"I know it seems like I have it all together now... but for a long time before we met, I struggled. I struggled so much with Benji. Not knowing what was wrong or how to help him. Not knowing why he did the things he did. The first three years of his life were hard. They were so fucking hard. And there were times I questioned my ability as a Mother. I worried that I wasn't doing the right things or I wasn't doing enough for him. So many nights I shed tears at the end of an exhausting day. I just... what if I can't cope with two?"

"You're forgetting one thing Sweetheart"

"What's that?"

"You won't be alone this time. I will be with you every step of the way. I will change shitty nappies, I'll mop up baby vomit, I will get up at all hours of the night with you or for you. Even if you are breastfeeding. I will get up with you and make sure that you are okay. That you have everything you need as well. We are in this together Layla. I will be the husband and father that you need. We will cope together whatever happens. If we have an autistic child, then we will be blessed with two wonderfully unique children" he reassured her.

"You always know exactly what I need to hear" she smiled.

"I have your back Sweetheart. Always, okay. I love you... and Benji so so much that sometimes I think my heart will explode. I'm sorry that you had to go through most of Benji's life so far on your own, but you'll never have to do it alone again. We are a team... Team Morgan" he grinned.

"You know you have this magical way of making me fall even more in love with you each day" Layla smiled.

"I will make it my personal mission to keep that up" Jeffrey grinned. "How about we watch a movie, eat chocolate and then have some more hot hot sex?" He chuckled.

"You read my mind".

As planned Layla and Jeff made love until the early hours of the morning before falling asleep in each other's arms, both excited about what the future may hold.