The Nicest Murderer That Ever Was

I originally found this prompt on Pinterest but I can find it anymore. It was something along the lines of your life gets longer when you do something good and vice versa when you do something bad. it then proceeded to say to tell the story of a murderer who has a long time to live.
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
Many people associate murderers as bad people but that's not always the case. Most are bad that's true, but not all of them are. You see, when someone does something good their life gets longer and vice versa when they do something bad. But my brother kills for a good cause. Every single day he'll go to people who want their suffering to end. He does it for free and claims it's relatively painless. Either way it's quick and people get to die in peace.

He's transporting there using his magical ring. Because of that nothing can hurt him. He's been places that would have harmed in normal person but he will always be far from normal as long as he has the ring. My brother always wears it since an alert can happen at any time. There have been many times I thought he was going to die but didn't. I find it ironic that death is his biggest fear when the ring is is in his possession. Nothing lasts forever, but the ring seems pretty indestructible from the store is he has told me.

There's one story in particular that will be with me forever. It's actually very recent story. He was overseas in Africa- Tanzania to be specific- and to this day there are many women still being accused of being witches. They burn them. My brother says is one of the most painful deaths in the world. He often returns there to end their suffering, much more often than he wants to. Their screams of agony have been imprinted into his mind for good. Sometimes he'll hear their pleas for help in his dreams but he can't save them
He says it's the worst type of pain to have.

There's one particular woman that stands out. She lived a double life posing as both a rich and poor person. When she was accused of being a witch people suddenly seemed to notice her, which I personally find a little confusing. The women was then shunned from her village only two come into contact years later with the very same people who want to kill her. They stormed into her home when she was asleep and woke up when she was being burned. She tried to escape but her efforts were in vain. It was only when my brother ended was suffering she was at peace.

In her dying moments the women encouraged my brother to be social. She hadn't seen anybody in years and missed human contact. She was normally antisocial, my brother says but her views changed over the years. My brother told me to spread the message. You never know what tomorrow holds so talk with your loved ones while you can.