The Extraterrestrial Exchange

A/N: I was cleaning my room and found some old prompts and I figured I would just post them here because why not? I also used a prompt from Pinterest about these 2 cyborg sisters and one was saying that human aren't real while the other was trying to convince her that it really was a human she saw in space.
☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️
"Everyone stopped believing in humans when they were little, Galaxy. It's time you do too." Satellite told her little sister.

"But it's true! I really did see one!"

"None of the other cyborgs will believe you
Besides, you would never be able to prove your point." Satellite left the room, a clear indication that this conversation was over.

Galaxy knew what she saw. She heard stories about Earth's death and Yellowstone and how it changed weather everywhere causing a domino effect from then on. Most humans dies, and Galaxy wondered where they could be. Humans landed on the moon. Surely they could live in a spaceship. Haven't they made movies about that?

Galaxy heard the human knocking on her window. A boy with red hair and glasses in an astronaut suit was there. He smiled at her revealing some kind of metal train tracks on his teeth. His gloves hand was on the window and Galaxy did the same. They would be united if the glass wasn't there. Then they could be together.

But they were. No one would think a human and a cyborg could find love with each other but they did. Galaxy wanted to be with him for the rest of her life and was more than willing to take matters into her own hands.

She laced up her own spacesuit and took one last look at the spaceship, the place she grew up in. She took a deep breath and stepped off the edge. In the light anything could see them, human and cyborg, hand in hand.