Part 2

Tuesday, September 1st 

I can't believe what I did today! :(!! I mean, what KIND of BFF am I?! I just humiliated Chloe in front of MACKENZIE! But she'll never get over her embarrassment of peeing in her pants, that's one good thing!

"Hey Chloe," I said. "Hiya, girlfriend," answered Chloe as I slurped up my milkshake. "Hey DORKS. What have you got there, a POOP slushie?" MacKenzie cackled at her joke, as if THAT were funny. "No, you're so dumb you can't even tell apart chocolate and poop!" I shot back. "Dork, what have you got on? Is it a sweater from McDonald's? Because it smells awfully like their terrible french fries!" MacKenzie held her nose and pretended to fan the smell away. 

"Hmm well bye MacKenzie!" I said.

She laughed. "You're just feeling bad, what weak 'insults' you have about me. I don't think they're even CALLED insults." 

"C'mon, Nikki, let's go." Chloe tugged my arm. "I need to tell you something REALLY important," said Chloe as soon as MacKenzie was out of sight. But I felt like someone was watching us... 

"Yes Chloe?" I leaned in, but a bit too much because my milkshake tipped and without noticing it, spilled all of it on Chloe! "Um Chloe did you pee in your pants?" I asked, not realizing it was my shake. "OMG Chloe you just peed your pants?!" A voice came out of nowhere. "You!" I glared as MacKenzie came out of a locker. "Sorry Chloe," I said miserably. "EVERYONE, COME! CHLOE JUST PEED HER PANTS!" MacKenzie cackled. Chloe glared. "This is all your fault. You caused up the drama."

"I know, Chloe, I'm sorry..." 

"Nikki. Just leave me alone." Chloe ran in tears, leaving me standing with Mackenzie. 

Right now, Chloe STILL hasn't forgiven me. :(!!