Part 18

Thursday, November 12

OMG! I feel SO sorry for Brandon! I guess he really needs me, after all! 

Today I was on the ignoring circumstances, as usual. I talked a lot with Theo about Zoey, and his liking for her. Brandon looked at me kind of longingly, and OMG! I felt like he was a pet puppy or something! I wanted to forgive him. Again. But something stopped me. 

Anyway, this afternoon, he texted me. I decided to ignore it, since I was ignoring him personally. But then my phone kept beeping. 

OMG! 

It was SO annoying! 

Finally, I just decided to give a little peep... 

It wouldn't hurt, right? 

But I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! OMG! It said that Betty was in the hospital, because her leg was broken! Brandon said he REALLY needed me at the animal shelter.

Of course, I couldn't resist, and said yes. 

My mom drove at TOP SPEED (fotunately there were no police around), and I was at the shelter within five minutes. "I'm so sorry, Brandon!" I burst out, and cried. 

Mom said good bye, and when she was gone, I hugged Brandon SO tight I thought he was going to suffocate! Then I blushed really hard and he blushed back. 

"OMG! Brandon! I am SO sorry! I know you didn't kiss MacKenzie on purpose! And I heard about Betty, I feel terrible! I'm SO sorry!" I apologized over and over again. "It's okay," Brandon soothed. "I let her kiss me. Sorry."

I nodded, embarrassed. 

He showed me the new kittens, OMG, they were SO cute and sweet! 

The sweetest thing, though, was that he acception of the apology and his hand that touched MINE! 

SQUEEEEEEEEE! 

So now, I guess, this day isn't that bad.

But I still feel so terrible because of the way I treated him, and because of Betty! :(!