Part 19

Friday, November 13

UGH!

I just simply want to KILL Brianna! 

Like, who taught her her manners?! 

I turned the rest of my homework in to the teachers, but when I got the corrections, I was simply HORRIFIED! 

OMG! 

My math teacher questioned my why there was a face drawn on it!

It was Brianna's 'cute' face :(!! 

She had covered up all the answers by her face! I mean, WHO does THAT?! :(! 

Every time that you get undressed, I hear symphonies in my head, I wrote this song just looking at you, oh oh oh. Yeah the drums they swing low, and the trumpets they go DU DU DU DU DU DU ...

Sorry! I got that song stuck in my head! Ugh, I hate it! It's bugging me like a fly! I just want to swat it away and kill it, but it's nearly impossible for me to kill a fly, because each time I fail, because they're like, Here comes the human! I'm going!

And then, you can't find them, meanwhile, they're buzzing in your ear the whole time! :(!! 

Anyway, Brianna has been a PRAT. I had to stay in at break time to redo my homework! :(!! 

OMG! And I wasn't finished! 

ALL of my homework. ALL. 

Because ALL of it was covered with Brianna's 'cute' face :(! 

When I got home, I practically screamed at Brianna, "YOU STINKING LITTLE PRAT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?! YOU MADE ME STAY IN FOR BREAK, REDO MY HOMEWORK, AND NOW I HAVE EXTRA HOMEWORK! UGH! I WISH THAT YOU COULD.... DIE!!!"

But I only said that in my head so no one heard me. Plus, I didn't actually want Brianna to die, she was my own SISTER! And it would be very depressing when she's dead. 

:(!

Because she's the BESTEST and ONLY sister I've got! :)! 

Although, sometimes I DO wish that she wasn't in the family. 

She can be an awful little bratty sister! 

I have NO clue how she got my homework, but I wish she would stop with finding my personal stuff, because I'm SICK of it and it's really on my nerves!

Oh yeah, I just noticed. It's Friday, the thirteenth. So unlucky. No wonder my homework had the 'cute' face drawn over it. No wonder Zoey got hammered by Mackenzie. That's a different story, I'll tell it tomorrow. But I don't have much to do with it. 

 Anyway, today has been a TOTAL MESS. Unlucky Friday. 

I'm so glad that tomorrow it'll be MUCH better! :)! 

And I need to hide my homework and personal belongings somewhere else, any ideas? 

 A/N: The song that Nikki has stuck in her head is 'Trumpets' by Jason Derulo. I find it SO annoying, and it's about sex :P. If you want, you can check it out, but I hate it cause it gets stuck in my head so easily, and it's annoying... I could list many more reasons but then you would be bored outta your mind. Anywho, any ideas for the next chapter? I'm running out! I'll dedicate the chapter to whoever's idea it was! <3, Lily

K I will update... whatever. Cause I want to! And I don't know how long 6 comments, 5 votes, and 45 reads is going to take...