Part 9

Sunday, November 1

I had NO time to write at all yesterday because it was Halloween! Squee! 

I got SO much candy, and I have NO idea what to do with it! Yeah, hand it over to Brianna, but she says they have my 'germs' on them! I can't eat this much candy! :(!!

Anyway, we had a Halloween dance!! SQUEEEEE! But me, Chloe, and Zoey decided not to participate, even though Brandon, Marcus, and Theo asked us to. Yes, Brandon asked ME to dance. But I rejected him. Yes, I felt guilty, but my parents forced ME to go trick-or-treating with Brianna :(!! I mean, WHY?!

Of course, as usual, Brianna was the Princess Sugar-Plum.

We went through so many houses. But I was so relieved when Chloe and Zoey volunteered to help! That's why I rejected Brandon. Now I regret it, because I just got a text from Brandon with a few photos...

He was dancing with MACKENZIE!

I mean, why out of all those people, MacKenzie?! She had peed her pants, in case you didn't notice, Brandon! 

I wish I was at the party! But my neighbor, Mrs. Wallabanger, was nice enough to give us 10 dollars EACH! :)!! I'm SO going to buy a new... nah, this is going nowhere. Ten dollars can buy you NOTHING! It can buy Brianna ANYTHING! Why does little kids' lives have to be so easy? :(!

And worst of all, Brianna got a gummy eyeball...

And squished it around into a pie of goo...

AND THREW IT RIGHT AT ME! It got all over my newly-bought diva costume. 

"Brianna!" I screamed, and chased her around the neighborhood. Sadly, Chloe and Zoey had already gone home. But they are the BEST BFF's EVER! I mean, who would want to babysit an annoying little sister just for ME?! 

I didn't have to wait long, because my mom punished me! 

Like it was all my fault. Now, here I am, grounded for a day, just for trying to get Brianna back by poking her with a stick! 

Life is terrible, but sometimes we just have to survive it! :(!!

A/N: Thank you for reading and commenting! 3 votes OR 2 comments (not inclunding mine) till next chapter! OOPS! I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS SET IN SEPTEMBER! WHATEVES